First Security Reviews

CEO

1. Great Company- Highly Recommended

Current Employee - Security Guard in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Security Guard in San Jose, CA

I have been working at First Security full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Good Benefits -Flexible Schedule -Great "open door" policy with upper management -Competitive Pay I have been employed at First Security for just over a year and a half now, and so far, everything has been absolutely great. I feel valued as an employee and the pay is even a little higher than my previous jobs in the same role as guard.

Cons

My only issue so far has been that during my first few months of employment, I didn't get as many hours as I would have liked, but now that I have established myself as a reliable employee, I am working exactly as much as I need!

Advice to Management

I really appreciate the open lines of communication between myself and my superior. I feel comfortable voicing all concerns over job sites and assignments, and I appreciate knowing that my questions are always addressed promptly.

2. no

Current Employee - Teller in Conway, AR
    Current Employee - Teller in Conway, AR

Pros

get federal holidays off sometimes

Cons

no raise at all for me

Advice to Management

talk to all your employees and try to keep all college educated employees

3. Looking for work,bypass these!

Current Employee - Security Controller in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Security Controller in City of London, England (UK)

Pros

If you like working and having no life this companys for you!.

Cons

Too many hours, no feedback from management, no appraisals, no incentives whatsoever. For me i consider myself a number, not a human being with this company,it seems to me that they don't wamt to interact with staff generally and if you have any problems,well good luck! as always in security the hours are long, and as such they will never get normal people to work here. This company seem to employ anybody,i didn't need an interview just a cv. The acting manager had a look and asked me when i wanted to start,,,,,,how ridicoulous is that! Until the security industry realises that in order to make your staff happy,the hours have to change!

Advice to Management

Where does one start?

RSS Feed </> Embed