FirstPRO

FirstPRO Reviews in Atlanta, GA

3.7

April Fawcett Nagel

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Can be good experience for right person..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FirstPRO full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are self-motivated, you will do well.

Cons

Religious component can be uncomfortable if you are not a religious person.

Good people, interesting environment

Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at FirstPRO

Pros

Company treats its contractors well. Good group of people striving to do a good job. Fun group to work with.

Cons

The nepotism tends to run rampant within FirstPRO - if you can marry into the inner circle you'll be good to go. One office does not know what another office is doing. Benefits package for perm employees leaves something to be desired.

Take a close look at your employees and determine whether they are adding value or extra weight their team is carrying.

FirstPRO is an up and coming woman owned and operated company

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FirstPRO

Pros

FirstPRO offers a good commission structure, competitive draw, and the ability for a recruiter to make a good living for his or her family. FirstPRO in unique in that we have a non-denominational chapel in our corporate office and we have mass weekly as well as other religious type teachings that are offered from time to time. We are now becoming very much a "corporate" company and beginning to put standard S&OP's in place. FirstPRO has about 125 recruiters that work out of the corporate office and other locations in the Atlanta area as well as a office in Philadelphia. FirstPRO has annual revenues between 40-45 Million annually.

Cons

FirstPRO is a place where you pay to work. A recruiter must pay for himself or herself in the first 90 days generally to have a desk. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

It takes more than 90 days to see if a recruiter is worth his or her keep. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.