FlashBanc

Updated Jun 20, 2014

Michael Gross

Flashbanc Review

Atlanta, GA

ProsIt was a pleasant experience.

ConsCommission only with limited hands on training in Georgia

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees more incentives to want to stay around longer than 3 years.

no support

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Independence, KY

ProsCommision sounds pretty good provided they actually pay you your commision.

ConsI have been with them for a month and a half. I was told that your sales manager would contact you everyday to check in and see if you need anything. I heard from my sales manager the first week and a half and after that I haven't heard from them since. I know they are busy but you would think you would hear from them aleast once a week or more. There is no real training. If you have sales experience you will probably excel but if you are new to the world of sales you will struggle. I am struggling to make that first sale and instead of trying to help me out I feel like I was just tossed away like yesterdays newspaper.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your people and if your sales manager are going to say they are going to call you each day make sure they are actually doing it.

Never too late to start a lucrative career

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

ProsI was scared to start a new career and had very little sales experience. Flashbanc has a great support and training program. This is my second year as an agent and I am making more money than ever. I love the flexible schedule and the freedom to manage my time.

ConsIt was hard at first, when I would get rejected by a business, to not take it personally. My sales manager helped and encouraged me to get back out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really love the monthly news letters; they are filled with great advice about the business. I wish they could send them out weekly :) and have conferences as well.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Room for improvement, for sure

COMMISSION ONLY SALES (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsMany but not all of the benefits of being commission only sales position. Good sales material, good dashboard for their reps.

ConsSlow about paying commission checks and need constant reminders. Mistakes are made taking monies out of merchant accounts prematurely. Hiring process they tell you what you want to hear but change things after the hiring process. Sorry but my experience was not as well as I expected and I would hesitate to recommend them. I chose them because they had a excellent rating here at Glassdoor but I don't think they deserve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your sales reps as your best customers as it is they that will bring you your best customers. Keep your rep in the loop on the merchants they bring you. And pay your commission only reps better and you will keep more of them for longer. I'm optimistic though and hope that our working relationship will get better.

Team are great people and very helpful when needed

Sales Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Plattsburgh, NY

ProsYour own hours are yours to schedule.
    Knowledge is online & easy to find
    Great website
    Great team players& managers

ConsCommission could be better
    Hard market to sell in
    Alot of negative people in this area

Advice to Senior ManagementCouldn't be better, but could up their money paid out per account.

Work hard and reap the rewards!

Charlotte, NC

ProsI had been searching for a company that would provide me with a real financial opportunity that would equal the work I put in. I work hard, and reap the benefits both financially, and professionally. My Sales Director knows the industry backwards and forwards and this helps me close deals.

ConsIf you don't have sales experience or aren't willing to learn, then this might not be the best opportunity. I know people that have come in with little sales experience, but I feel the more experience you have in sales, the more successful you will be.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould love to see some new marketing materials and brochures. I liked the last release and an looking forward to some more industry specific brochures to add to my sales arsenal.

FlashBanc offers the best training and payplan in the business.

Philadelphia, PA

ProsI've worked with several credit card processing ISO's and FlashBanc is hands down the best I've seen. They treat me right, pay me well and the support is off the charts. I can always get someone on the phone, and more importantly, so can my merchants.

ConsOne of the biggest challenges you or anyone may have is getting started in the industry. Since I already had experience, it wasn't an issue and from what I have seen FlashBanc is very adept at training new agents.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I love the end of month sales promotions that you run. I think you should offer one ever month.

FlashBanc is a great company that supports their Account Executives to the fullest

Louisville, KY

ProsI love the freedom and flexibility that they provide. Also the support, training and compensation that they provide is second to none.

ConsIt was tough getting used to working with people half way across the company but their technology and communication made it very easy to adjust to.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare a bit more about the company's overall direction and how other Account Executives are doing in terms of their goals and local markets. You guys have provided me with an awesome opportunity and I am proud to be a FlashBanc employee!

Worked for FlashBanc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FlashBanc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FlashBanc CEO Michael Gross. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by FlashBanc employees.