FlashBanc Reviews

Updated February 23, 2015
10 reviews filtered by
4.0
Michael Gross

It's a learning process forever. The training is extensive, but the perks are worth it.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good commission split and excellent covering offered.

Cons

Sometimes you don't get paid without extra effort and communicating with management about your finances.

Continue with taking Flashbanc higher and your team will love you for a lifetime.

2. My first official day with FlashBanc

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

If you have prior sales experience, you will feel pretty comfortable about your first day in the field.I have decided to call myself Honest Rep. As I will be totally honest about my analysis of FlashBancs financial opportunity, support system and advancement progress potential.

Cons

The independent contractors agreement of service is a little tricky. You have to be ready for possible changes in your pay.

Support fired up and ready to go independents.

3. Best work experience yet!

Current Employee - Anonymous in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people I work with are great, and the people I work for are awesome too. Very understanding and fair people. We have some kind of event every month. Some months we have a catered lunch, and other months we'll all hang out after work and have a game night.

Cons

It was tough accepting a job with no benefits, but they assured me that we would all be getting benefits soon. Sure enough, I've got health, vision, and dental now!

I love the direction the company is going. As long as people remain your top priority, I think FlashBanc will continue to succeed.

no support

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Independence, KY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Independence, KY

I have been working at FlashBanc part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Commision sounds pretty good provided they actually pay you your commision.

Cons

I have been with them for a month and a half. I was told that your sales manager would contact you everyday to check in and see if you need anything. I heard from my sales manager the first week and a half and after that I haven't heard from them since. I know they are busy but you would think you would hear from them aleast once a week or more. There is no real training. If you have sales experience you will probably excel but if you are new to the world of sales you will struggle. I am struggling to make that first sale and instead of trying to help me out I feel like I was just tossed away like yesterdays newspaper.

Train your people and if your sales manager are going to say they are going to call you each day make sure they are actually doing it.

Never too late to start a lucrative career

Current Contractor - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Current Contractor - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at FlashBanc as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I was scared to start a new career and had very little sales experience. Flashbanc has a great support and training program. This is my second year as an agent and I am making more money than ever. I love the flexible schedule and the freedom to manage my time.

Cons

It was hard at first, when I would get rejected by a business, to not take it personally. My sales manager helped and encouraged me to get back out there.

I really love the monthly news letters; they are filled with great advice about the business. I wish they could send them out weekly :) and have conferences as well.

Room for improvement, for sure

Current Contractor - COMMISSION ONLY SALES in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Contractor - COMMISSION ONLY SALES in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at FlashBanc as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Many but not all of the benefits of being commission only sales position. Good sales material, good dashboard for their reps.

Cons

Slow about paying commission checks and need constant reminders. Mistakes are made taking monies out of merchant accounts prematurely. Hiring process they tell you what you want to hear but change things after the hiring process. Sorry but my experience was not as well as I expected and I would hesitate to recommend them. I chose them because they had a excellent rating here at Glassdoor but I don't think they deserve it.

Treat your sales reps as your best customers as it is they that will bring you your best customers. Keep your rep in the loop on the merchants they bring you. And pay your commission only reps better and you will keep more of them for longer. I'm optimistic though and hope that our working relationship will get better.

8. Team are great people and very helpful when needed

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

Your own hours are yours to schedule.
    Knowledge is online & easy to find
    Great website
    Great team players& managers

Cons

Commission could be better
    Hard market to sell in
    Alot of negative people in this area

Couldn't be better, but could up their money paid out per account.

9. Work hard and reap the rewards!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I had been searching for a company that would provide me with a real financial opportunity that would equal the work I put in. I work hard, and reap the benefits both financially, and professionally. My Sales Director knows the industry backwards and forwards and this helps me close deals.

Cons

If you don't have sales experience or aren't willing to learn, then this might not be the best opportunity. I know people that have come in with little sales experience, but I feel the more experience you have in sales, the more successful you will be.

Would love to see some new marketing materials and brochures. I liked the last release and an looking forward to some more industry specific brochures to add to my sales arsenal.

FlashBanc offers the best training and payplan in the business.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I've worked with several credit card processing ISO's and FlashBanc is hands down the best I've seen. They treat me right, pay me well and the support is off the charts. I can always get someone on the phone, and more importantly, so can my merchants.

Cons

One of the biggest challenges you or anyone may have is getting started in the industry. Since I already had experience, it wasn't an issue and from what I have seen FlashBanc is very adept at training new agents.

Keep up the good work. I love the end of month sales promotions that you run. I think you should offer one ever month.

FlashBanc is a great company that supports their Account Executives to the fullest

Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I love the freedom and flexibility that they provide. Also the support, training and compensation that they provide is second to none.

Cons

It was tough getting used to working with people half way across the company but their technology and communication made it very easy to adjust to.

Share a bit more about the company's overall direction and how other Account Executives are doing in terms of their goals and local markets. You guys have provided me with an awesome opportunity and I am proud to be a FlashBanc employee!