Fleetcor

Ron Clarke

25 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Don't work here

Customer Service (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsYou can say at least you have a job

ConsLow pay, no raises, nosy coworkers, employee favoritism, no proper leadership

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more and give raises

Employees are under valued and company is stressful....stay away!!!

Manager (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsAcceptable culture regarding employee engagement

ConsStressful working environment, crazy release schedule, a lot of weekend and extra day work. Management is a joke and there is way too much favortism that goes on.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice to upper management because they don't listen nor do they care. I was never so happy to turn my badge in. Employees are tired of the overtime and all the B.S. management put them through.

Run and dont look back, anywhere else will be better......

Territory Manager (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsFairly easy to get into management . Most dont care what time you come in for work. Now this is different from the sales teams here, they are treated as children and must arrive and leave at a specified time.

ConsNo raises, mafia like culture, and doesn't see the value in employees
    Very high turn over rate, long timers have only been there 4-5 years.
    Most people are fired or they quit within a 12mos time frame...

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the mafia and start over. Human capital is very important...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

okay

Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosokay place to receive a pay check

Consunethical, ceo out of touch, low pay

Advice to Senior Managementget off high horse

Challenging culture. Low respect for associates and customers

Vice President (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsGenerally speaking there are some talented and helpful people trying hard to make a difference for a better company; fear of failure and consequence is performance driver. The company has an impressive track record of acquisitive growth, and continues to expand globally.

ConsExpect constant criticism; No respect for work; Loyalty to employees is a rare commodity; No job security for middle management, director level positions. Product development is minimal; low innovation; very basic business model with overly complicated pricing plans that can be confusing.

Fleetcor is a perfect example of why the march on Wall Street is taking place.

Operations (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsNothing except a pay check and I only say this to meet the 5 word minimum.

ConsTo save you time simply put everything, everything, everything, everything, everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have to show your employees some real appreciation hint hint and I don't mean a turkey sandwich for lunch. A raise would be nice since everything except our pay is going up. Why not give your employees gas cards instead of Executives, they make enough money. Since going public the Executives are driving really nice expensive new cars. Also hire Managers that can bring new ideas and knowledge to their department, and not depend on under paid employees to do all the thinking for them, make them earn their bonus.

Feecor

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI am trying to figure out a Pro for this company but my answer would be if you are hired for upper management then you are in good shape. They are a very profitable company the numbers don't lie. I think Ron Clarke has turned this company into a goldmine but at what expense

ConsLow pay, lack of direction, ok benefits but management is clueless. You have executives that led a company into bankruptcy yet he yields a huge pile of fleetcor shares before they went public and has a few million in the bank from that. The veteran sales reps arent the answer.

Advice to Senior Managementdecent salaries to new employees. Trim the fat on older under performing sales reps as well as managers. Just because people went to Harvard, doesn't necessarily make them a genius.

Not the place you want to be

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsIt is a job with a paycheck

ConsNo appreciation for workforce, svp micro manages the dept and makes horrible decisions, absolutely no advancement opportunities, hires outside nonewithin

Advice to Senior ManagementShow appreciation for your workers, promote from within, salary increases when deserved, support salespeople, marketing is nonexistent, communication must improve

Overworked and under appreciated.

IT Support (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsFellow employees are friendly and supportive.

ConsIT is spread too thin and everyone knows it. No problem, just work 60+ hour weeks and it will all be fine. There is a lot of favoritism in the IT department, if you aren't part of the "old guard" that came from ADP then you will never truly fit in. Successes are ignored and failures are not tolerated.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart doing some actual management instead of depending on your employees to make all the decisions for you. Realize that not all projects will be delivered perfect and that sometimes things just break. Stop the witch hunts after every outage, it is demoralizing and isn't good for the business.

Very Numbers Driven Enviroment

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsDecent pay if you meet your goals..

ConsCommission structure is very inconsistent..

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better and stop playing so many games with commissions.. Fake numbers to keep them from paying out what is due to sales reps.

Worked for Fleetcor? Contribute to the Community!