Fletcher Allen Health Care

www.fletcherallen.org

Fletcher Allen Health Care Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

John R. Brumsted

Great organization to work for!

Lab Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsGreat benefits, pay and organization. This was by far the best job I have held in my career. I was happy to go to work every single day. Employees of this company care about patients, community and fellow co-workers.

ConsI would say the only con was dealing with varying personalities. Everyone has good days and bad days so as long as you can understand that you will not have any problems working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement here is fantastic. They are very approachable people who care about their employees. I felt like my managers would have done anything to help me learn and grow within the company.

Great atmospher

ProsBenefits
    CTO
    Management
    Hours
    Location
    Intelligent staff, hire within and great opportunities of advancement

ConsI dont have anything negative to say about the company as everything is running smoothly, great work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is great, always looking for ways to included employees, raises, advancement, promotios, etc. Internal hiring prioritized. Easy to talk to.

Wonderful place to work

Critical Care Transport EMT (Former Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsBenefits are great, and the opportunities for advancement are available. Education reimbursement and continuing education opportunities are fantastic.

ConsOften the only place for specialist to work, limiting your ability to go elsewhere locally for career advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do! FAHC is a fantastic place to work and grow a career.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fletcher allen provided me a great inpatient experience.

Pharmacy Tech Trainee (Former Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsLearned various hospital specific details, operating pyxis, Robot for filling, team leading.

ConsDid not get enough time to learn all the areas available.

Good place to work.

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsGood technology, patient centered, good benefits.

ConsNot very good Senior Leadership, too many politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your junior managers on Leadership development

All About Money and Power, Fear and Greed

Allied Health (Current Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsSome fantastic health care workers, awesome patients, good pay

ConsThere are some horrible, abusive supervisors, some very greedy, unethical doctors, and a Human Resources Department that is totally corrupt. Watch your own back no one else will.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a first hand view of the health care workers and ask them how they are treated. When they tell you they feel disrespected by the doctors and supervisors they work with, take it seriously and fix it.

Don't work here if you don't like politics

ProsGreat health care is provided to patients, health care providers are awesome.

ConsNot a place to work if you don't like politics. Need to a change in Senior management, they are detached from reality and live in a bubble. One VP has been there quite a few years but still has her main residence in MA, Totally not committed to Vermont or the lifestyle.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house, maybe you would be able to keep more middle management.

RN

ProsGood pay and benefits. Co-workers are excellent

Consno flexibility in scheduling, poor nurse to patient ratio, management is detached from the reality of patient care

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should really listen to those who are working in the trenches day in and day out. Cost containment can work with the advice of the people who do the work.

Is Field Service

IS Field Service (Current Employee) Burlington, VT

ProsGood place to work and plenty of work

Consnot much to mention. It is what it is.

ok experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople are extremely nice and the working environment is pretty laid-back

ConsCo-workers care more about family and life beyond work, so the learning curve is not quite steep for a fresh graduate who takes this as a learning opportunity.

Worked for Fletcher Allen Health Care? Contribute to the Community!