FlexJobs
www.flexjobs.com Boulder, CO 16 to 50 Employees

FlexJobs Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company - they walk their talk!

Marketing Project (Former Employee)

ProsOffer flexible work arrangements for employees. The CEO is very passionate about the mission and is very personable. She met with me personally to discuss my goals and how I might be a good fit with the company and their needs. The team I worked with was helpful as well.

ConsI only did project work for them so I cannot say anything about being a full-time employee. I was pleased with my experience. I would have liked for the project to turn into full time position but at that time it wasn't in their plan.

Amazing company to work for!

ProsThe flexibility they offer and way they treat the team with kindness and respect - there are many out there who could learn some things about how to motivate their people.

ConsSometimes I miss being able to share a moment with someone in the office. However, the technological tools they have in place allow you to still do that, in most cases.

Worked for FlexJobs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FlexJobs reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by FlexJobs employees.