Flik International

Flik International Reviews

Updated May 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good company, great potential career advancement

Dining Room Manager (Former Employee) Jamaica, NY

ProsGood Co-workers, Good benefits, company advancement. The possibilities are there if you want them. Many opportunities across the globe. Great learning experience! Learned a great deal on so many levels.

ConsOn site advancement limited, no room to grow after a couple of promotions (on site). For additional opportunities you must look outside your unit.

Working sous chef

ProsWeekends off and home at night

ConsEarly hours, long days and no support from upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more mindful of whats going on in your own company. Just because the numbers are right..theres always more to the story.

FLIK Culture

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThis company made me realize my potential in customer services. "We are Ladies and Gentlemen Serving Ladies and Gentlemen".

ConsIt has a well organized training and awareness every year around.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like them to maintain and improve on all developmental tools designed staff growth. These tools help a lot in shaping everyones future career gold.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I had a good time at Flik International.

Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsFlik International is clear about company policies.

ConsTo solve a problem there are many steps before a solution is implemented

Advice to Senior ManagementTo actually work together and stop the "back of the house" and "front of the house" rhetoric.

Amazing company

Server (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsCoworkers are all very supportive and Upper management is great at coaching and de

Consgetting promoted takes a while as managers stay

Advice to Senior Managementkeep developing staff and give opportunity to veterans for promotion

Good, I learned a lot. Good and bad experience like everywhere

Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat place for a person that is starting out with their first job in order to polish their skills, but then move on if you are trying to become a multi millionaire.

ConsFlik don't provide almost no vacation days. I believe 3 or 5 for the complete year. They have a policy of writing reports to employees that it almost gets to the point of KINDERGARDEN, many of them have a big EGO and most of them don't even make six figure salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop focusing on writing reports to employees instead of developing them. It was not only myself, but all staff got writing reports and then it just became a place without no type of security even for employees that we're making $1,500 a month... Is a good company for the employees that are not thinking big and not dreaming big. Nothing personal, but is how it is!!!

MY GREAT PROFESSIONNAL TIME WITH FLIK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWas great because I have learned a lot of skills that can benefit me at this that moment that I am searching for employment. I am looking forward to work again with FLIK INTERNATIONAL. WARM REGARDS.

ConsNEED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

Great company and caring

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsOpportunity to grow and experience new markets. I work managing conference rooms for a financial firm and i have the opportunity to interact with people from all over the world

Consim pretty happy with the company

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Worked for Flik International? Contribute to the Community!