Florida Bar Association

Florida Bar Association Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Excellent place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly people. Managers always willing to help. Fridays are casual dress days. Nice place to work.

ConsLawyers you deal with can be rude. However the people in the offices are very nice. Don't let the lawyers get to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeppp doing what you are doing!

Public Information Coordinator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tallahassee, FL

ProsExcellent place to work with great benefits.
    Awesome coworkers.
    Opportunities to move up and learn (training in several areas is provided).

ConsCan't think of any right now. I heard people from other departments complaining about their bosses or supervisor, however, I always had a great work experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. Maybe some review in certain departments will be helpful to create a nice working environment for all employees.

Nice place to work.

Clerk (Current Employee) Tallahassee, FL

Pros- A high level of recognizing employees when they do good work but generally only in terms of telling them they're doing good instead of tactile rewards.

Cons- A lot of the employees seemingly do very little while others are able to slack off. If you pick up the slack, you're rewarded, but again, only verbally.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more time focused on seeing who is doing what in terms of quantity and quality of work.

Worked for Florida Bar Association? Contribute to the Community!