Fluidmesh Networks

Umberto Malesci

Fluidmesh Rocks!

RSM (Current Employee)
    Buffalo Grove, IL

ProsGrowing company in an exciting industry and excellent product. Nice people to work with.

ConsFor someone could be a challenge going an extra mile or beyond responsibilities in our small organization, even though it is always rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want a teamwork we need more team-building events.

Exciting Technology and Excellent Work Environment

Manager (Current Employee)
    Buffalo Grove, IL

ProsYou will never get bored here!!! Each day is a new puzzle and adventure with this exciting and revolutionary technology. We are a fairly small company and all work very closely together. I truly enjoy the customer interactions that I have on a daily basis, and also am grateful to have such a wonderful team to lean on when I need some help. This is a fun environment to be in and there is always something new to learn.

ConsIf you do not like to be extremely busy, and wear multiple hats, then this is not the place for you. Due to the fact that we are growing at an amazingly fast rate, and at the same time, a fairly small company, you need to be able to multi task and wear multiple hats on a daily basis. I personally like this, but it takes a particular type of person to handle the demands and stresses of this type of situation. You must be able to ask for help from any person on our team ranging from tech support, all the way up to our CEO. If you are not the type of person to be able to do this, then you may not enjoy this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication within the company could be better at times. This is not due to lack of trying as much as it is due to lack of time to communicate to each person, but this can be difficult to deal with at times. It is great that anyone can approach management at any point in time with questions or issues, but those would be avoided more often with better communication. Another thing that should happen more often is team building events. We all truly enjoy having fun together and should try to plans events more often as a group. This helps to build confidence within the team both around each other, but also around management, which always yields great results. The open door policy to management is one of the best things that is available here, so please never change that!!

A stimulating, young, and fast-paced environment that requires dedication and hard work

Vice President of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsIt is a very stimulating environment given the great success the company had in the market in the past 2 years or so. With a constantly increasing number of customers and opportunities out there, you never get bored and you always learn new skills. Fluidmesh wireless technology is extremely innovative and it is generating great excitement in the market. It is great to have customers talk highly of your company!

Fluidmesh has a very young and talented team and I find very rewarding to work in such an energetic environment. Everyone is helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is pretty laid back.

ConsLike many other fast growing companies, you are working full speed all the time and you are required to wear many different hats. The team is still pretty small so everyone plays a key role in the organization. I personally love this, but you need to be cut for this type of lifestyle. Unless you are a very energetic and driven person, you might find this too much to handle.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell, since I am part of senior management, I guess I can share what we have been working on. One of the priorities right now is improving the communication within the company particularly between Management, Sales Team and R&D Team. We want everyone to feel as part of a single team that works toward a common goal.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apply or you will regret it!!!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsVery exciting!
    You will find yourself in many different and stimulating challenges.
    You always feel like management is intersested in listening to your advice, you are given the chance to take decisions and you are autonomous in your daily activities.
    The company is growing fast thanks to great solutions, products and support.

ConsAs you can manage your time, you have to know how to do it.
    If you can't do it you will learn soon. Sometimes work/life balance can be tough, especially if you are looking for a 9 to 5 job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWay to go!!!

Worked for Fluidmesh Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluidmesh Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fluidmesh Networks CEO Umberto Malesci. All reviews posted anonymously by Fluidmesh Networks employees.