Footsmart

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alan Beychok

Decent Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat Senior Leader In Kenny, Steady Work with alot of Overtime, Work life here is ok drama free call center...Great morale there everybody seems motivated

ConsWell depends on who is your manager.... , Pay could be better seriously ..Supervisors really could use better training...

Advice to Senior ManagementSo far company is in better hands as of now im impressed

Where your career goes to die...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsPeople that aren't in upper management positions are great. Summer hours are nice (until the CEO walks around with a piece of paper fussing and cursing when someone isn't in their chair)

ConsCEO is a loose cannon. He lacks focus and people skills. The company has a revolving door in HR (TAM as they like to call it). The overall corporate turn is embarrassing. People live in fear of "who's next" when it comes to mass layoffs or "your position has been eliminated" conversations. There is constant restructuring due to employee turn and lack of people to do the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up! The company is falling apart. You've got highly skilled employees who are treated like they are morons. Listen to what they are saying - footsmart (aka benchmark brands) is not a great place to work.

Not recommended for management levels

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCould be a good ecommerce stepping stone for those working at lower levels where there is less volatility

ConsOngoing terminations and resignations, especially at mid-mgmt and up. Sometimes demeaning responses from leaders about initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be more patient with company leaders in order to stabilze business and workforce.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Care Representative

Cusmer Service Representative (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsThe ability to help people

ConsWhen the computer would go down.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo give more training.

Going in the right direction!

Customer Service (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsWow have things changed! The sweat shop atmosphere is gone. New management has made much needed improvements. Employees are recognized, rewarded and appreciated. Gone are the days of mandatory OT. We want to come to work now - there are great people here. We actually have time to talk to our supervisors to improve our performance. Management is doing a good job of improving the environment and meeting with us to improve morale. Some negative folks are no longer here.

ConsWould like to see more team culture

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

A New Tide Has Rolled In!!!!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsFun work environment, Decent Salary, Drama free coworkers: I've worked in this call center for 2yrs. I've worked for other call centers as an agent previously. So I have a little experience with the culture. FOOTSMART was absolutely BANANNAS last year this time. Employees were overworked and underpaid. No one felt valued and it felt like: as long as you made it to work on time, sat in your chair all day (meaning when it was time for your lunch they would ask you to wait and take a few more calls, oh and don’t have to use the restroom; they made you call to ask management for permission to go, just to name a few)...NOW its like a totally different place. They got rid off the upper call center management and brought in a few new folks. I actually like going to work now, It's fun, we have different little contest where we can win extra cash, they bring in food every 2 weeks on the day before payday (they call it tapped out Thursdays and god knows I’m normally tapped out), management seems friendly and helpful, co workers are easy going and the overall atmosphere just feels better.

ConsI Just hate having to call a supervisor for small things we should be able to handle ourselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementGIve us access to the systems we need to assist the customers more efficently. But other than that keep doing what your doing. Thanks for making it better!!!

Noticeable improvments in the Call Center.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsI'd say the Pros are (since making a leadership transition 4 months ago):
    Better leadership. More focus on agent performance, coaching, monitoring and improvement. Less focus on AHT- more focus on quality and customer satisfaction. No more AARP and Synapse- woo hoo!!! More interactive, friendly, hands-on floor management and leadership. More agent staff so supervisors don't have to take calls in the queue and can focus on agent development. Shorter Call Center hours- went from 7am -1am to 8am -11pm. More free food (Tapped out Thursdays!!)

ConsNot a whole lot of physical space to grow the Call Center. Agent wages are less than surrounding competitors. More agent staff means less overtime opportunities.

New Management New Environment

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsI have been working for FootSmart for a little over 4 years and I must say that this is a completely new environment to work in. I read previous reviews and they were all true. The conditions here are a lot better since there is new management. Mostly everything has been fixed. We have hot water in the restrooms. They actually do things to make us feel like they appreciate us. They provide us with food every 2 weeks and it seems as if the supervisors are a lot more helpful. They hired more employees so we don't have back to back calls anymore; we can breathe before taking another call. By hiring more folks it made it a lot easier for vacation time to be approved as well. There is no longer mandatory overtime so I can actually spend more time with my kids. This place is turning into an actual work place versus a sweat shop that it was before. Thanks to the new management.

ConsThe pay rate is lowere than most call centers.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupervisors have came a long way and I am seeing progress but they need to keep a professional tone at all times when speaking with agents.

"So Far So Good"

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsWow! I am so amazed at the changes this company has made to make this an enjoyable place to work.
    Pros:
    *A fun place to work
    *Competitive salary
    *Employees are appreciated
    *Positive call center enviroment
    *Friendly people

I have only been here a short while but I love it so far. I read several horror stories about this job on glass door and was very hesitant about accepting the customer service position but I thought to myself well it will hold me over til I find another one, but to my suprise I actually like the job. I guess I started at the right time!

Cons30 min lunch but u can take an hour & stay an extra 30mins

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

“Overall a great experience”

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsAs a current FootSmart employee, I can proudly say what a rewarding experience it has been. Amazing, laid back and stress free. Loved it! I have worked for a few other companies, and the management here is top notch. I am so amazed at the changes the company has made to make this an enjoyable place to work.

ConsIts a job we all just have to make the best of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Job with the new changes.

Worked for Footsmart? Contribute to the Community!