Force 3 Reviews

Updated February 17, 2015
39 reviews filtered by
2.8
Michael Greaney

1. The company I believe was experiencing "growing pains" and was going through many changes during my employment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

I worked at Force 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They appeared to be very much about their employees in regards to training, motivation, special recognition, etc...

Cons

Due to the many changes it made working under leadership difficult. Had several different supervisors during my 3 year employment.

N/A

2. Find another place to work

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun Place to work, knowledgable co workers, decent benefits

Cons

management was horrible, especially in delivery. Salary was below par for the D.C. Metro Area. Company always seems to be a in a state of constant flux. Former CEO drove place into the ground

look into the services practice and make sure you really have the people you need to have working there, look into the management.

it's all in the manager

I worked at Force 3

Pros

Good people, good work environment, teamwork is stressed, good CEO, good direction.

Cons

Certain individuals are allowed to do whatever they like, right or wrong, with no consequences. If you are protected you are golden, but you must do exactly as told. These individuals are spineless and will not hesitate to use you up and throw you away.

re-examine who has the power

5. Marketing

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hands down, the people. From top to bottom this company clearly values their employees and contribution to the organization. The hiring process is well thought out and the culture is highly collaborative. I attribute a lot of this to Force 3's new CEO. His vision for the company and it's employees is second to none.

Cons

Other than the commute, I haven't seen any cons to this point.

Continue to be inclusive with the organization. I really enjoy the transparency.

6. Great Organization with a great outlook.

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people you will work with are amazing. Knowledge sharing is not only encouraged but is widely practiced. The attitude at work is awesome and potential for growth is there.

Cons

Lots of business means lots of hours if you are an engineer.

Very good company to work for

Current Employee - Health Compliance Specialist in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Health Compliance Specialist in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership takes care of remote employees. Regular conference calls to provide support.

Cons

Not sure if there is a Con.

Run Away...Fast

I worked at Force 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Standard Benefits; 401k, decent insurance package, occasional bonus and a paycheck about every 2 weeks

Cons

Not a place to start a career or maintain one, Management Horrible beyond all imagination and probably the biggest thing is people do not stay long here, so much turnover. Unstable work environment, watch out when the government doesnt pass a budget as you may be out of a job sooner than later. Leadership is running this place into the ground fast. Coming to this company was the biggest mistake of my professional career.

you really need to replace your management. the CEO is horrible, seems like he's talking out of the other side of his mouth. The compensation is below market in the D.C. Metro Area. Less parties and special events, why not concentrate on your employee's well being, professional development and other important areas and the revenue will come. Forget the self aggrandizing Golf tournaments, Crab Feasts, etc and focus deep on your employees. You may actually keep some of them around that way.

A great stepping stone into the IT industry.

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD

I worked at Force 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Unlimited growth potential if you're willing to align with company objectives and develop yourself. Great place to build your network. Exposure to leading technologies.

Cons

If you aren't be utilized on a contract you might be out of job sooner than later.

None.

A company on-track to great things

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I'm floored at the negative feedback on this site. My experience has been very different. Pros: Leadership, development opportunities, flexibility and compensation. Company has shown over and over again that C-suite cares about success of team through development opportunities. Leadership has been put in difficult position of having to make tough decisions regarding direction and staffing due to economic factors and previous leadership decisions. They work hard to align the business to changing trends and are hiring individuals who can direct necessary change.

Cons

It's not always entirely clear what's next and organizational strategy has been a little schizophrenic, though things seem to be tempering.

I wouldn't let the feedback on this site discourage your efforts.

Great at First, Disappointing in the end

I worked at Force 3 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some really smart people work here. I enjoyed the cookouts and morale type activities. They do put on some impressive events such as christmas parties and silly season (end of fiscal year)

Cons

The salaries are below par for the D.C. Metro Area, at least in the engineering departments. The Management constantly flip-flops and it appears they have little interest in the care and feeding of their employees. Good old boy network exists here. Poor advancement opportunity. Lack of training opportunities. Rapid turnover of employee's.

I personally would not recommend this company to anyone by a long shot. The reviews about the CEO/C-Suite caring about people are laughable and sad at the same time. Improve Force 3 by removing the management and replacing them with those who actually care about employees.