Force Marketing

John Fitzpatrick

Awesome and fast paced!

Anonymous (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsYoung energetic company. Fast paced and growing even faster. There is room for growth within the company too. They are always trying to grow the culture through events with coworkers and family. Lots of coworkers spend time together outside of work too.

ConsCrazy clientele that is very high demanding. Also very deadline driven so it can be stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the culture and the team!

Growing with a company that is expanding exponentially has been the best experience I could ask for my career

Account Services (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsCompany culture is great - many fun activities outside of work to engage in. Family type atmosphere. Fast paced environment, you will never be bored. Flexible to the individual employee. Open-door policy from upper management. Consistently encouraging employees to grow. Motivating to see the results of our services succeed for our clients.

ConsHigh-stress deadline driven industry. Communication can be an issue but it is constantly improving with better workflow processes.

Unprofessional Work Environment

Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsPros is all relative depending on the person. They have a very young staff and there are a lot of after work outings and employee get-togethers outside of work. They also have "Beer Fridays" after 4pm you can have a beer in the office typically provided by senior staff or execs.

ConsUnprofessional work environment. There are people dipping tobacco, smoking electronic cigarettes and screaming at each other in an open office environment. The senior staff does not want to work as a team and doesn't seem to think that new employees have any experience to help out with problems that arise with clients or on a team. As well, if you happen to have a family or are considering having a family this is a difficult place to work based on the hours they expect for you to be in the office. 8:30am-6pm there is no wavering in that time frame. If you have child care obligations/ pick up times it is difficult to work around.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees who are exiting the company or trying to exit the company. Do you see a trend within the complaints or reasons for leaving? If so, look into that person/department so that you can a.) fix the problem or b.) get rid of the problem. Just because an employee has been with the company for several years does not mean they are growing with the company or helping it grow in a positive direction. They may just be holding you back from retaining great new employees or even keeping the best client base possible for Force Marketing.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing Company

Account Services (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsTeam oriented atmosphere with tremendous growth.

ConsYounger company with lots of room to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruit more qualified and skilled candidates

Frustrating

Account Services (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsNo matter how badly you screw up, you won't get fired.

ConsExtremely bad communication among executives. Extremely bad/no training for new employees. No one is really happy there so they don't put any real effort into doing their best work, and they don't have any incentive to do otherwise. Long-time employees get away with mouthing off about management at full-volume in a open office plan which stresses everybody out. Very little problem-solving ability among the staff.

Encourages Growth and Positivity

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsUpper management cares about individuals and job satisfaction
    Young and fun environment
    Opportunites for growth in career and experience
    Rapidly growing company
    Encourages positive mentality
    Engaging team-bonding activities at least once a month
    Working as a team with the needs of the client in mind

ConsFast paced industry can be stressful
    Hours that come along with the deadline-based industry
    Working towards implementing new workflow processes can be tedious

The worst job I ever had!

Alpharetta, GA

ProsIt's better then having no job at all.

ConsLack of appreciation for talent. A lot of talented people slipped through in just a few months. The entire staff turns over regularly. Few people make it there an entire year.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire good people, treat them well and try to hold onto them. The company will always run as a start-up if you're constantly training entry level people.

My experience at Force was completely unprofessional and full of stress - years of hard work and complete burnout.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsCoffee and food are always brought in to "treat" employees. Small company environment so you get to wear a lot of hats in your position. Very fast paced environment so every day is different and keeps you on your toes.

ConsFamily run business with a lot of internal drama! Very unprofessional. Cursing and yelling as daily communication. Completely unorganized company with no structure. High stress, sweat shop. Very young and inexperienced management. Lack of talent. Dishonest company with no morals or values - total lack of business ethics. Stay away!!!

Worked for Force Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Force Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Force Marketing CEO John Fitzpatrick. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Force Marketing employees.