Ford India

www.india.ford.com

Ford India Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Ford India – Lucknow – “at work”

Excellent value for employees

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGood work culture. Lot of abroad travel opportunities. Roles & Responsibilities are clearly defined except for a few departments.

ConsNeed for audit on checking if all the systems established for employee welfare are being used

Advice to Senior ManagementBest employee management and recognition systems are established but it does not reach the right employees

awesome

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosfriendly people.
    nice atmosphere to work in.
    lot of techincal stuff to learn.

Consshift timing can extend a bit.

may have to walk inside a bit to reach the other areas of the industry,

A great company to work with

Deputy Manager (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros1) Management keeps all updates posted at right time through right forum
    2) Values the employees. Safety is prioritized, employee feedback through survey are taken and recommends good work life balance (though one cannot help beyond a level)
    3) Collaborative behavior across functions when it comes to fire fighting situation.

Cons1) Bosses. Few people quit because of few bad bosses.
    2) HR. Salary of same group should be averaged in short term. New comers have a huge disparity with existing employees and the loyalty of existing employees is defeated.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great work place to work with world class auto mfg.

Production Technician (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsQuality at work and we feel to get back at work,expect less before you own disappointments

ConsPoorly salaried which HR say its the best industry standards and HR harassing the production level technicians,still a stereotype behavior & want everybody be subservient..Cornering people, biased HR evaluation policies based on dept. advice.
    Recruiting poorly knowledge middle manager out of recommendation,who is not willing to treat in ford way rather their own way.Mostly from Indian & Korean based co. who is poor adaptive to ford culture,self validating,egoistic & being rooting their conformist nuances..
    No proper evaluation of skilled employees,No prioritize or job recommendation to exp. employees and dept not identifying the way to promote them beside all paper exams( which is only a eye wash in ford).
    Equal empowerment only in means of wall hanging,not in picture you cant say anyone changed the technology or made a revolutionary change out of the designs developed from US or design centers. kaizen and rewards are gloomy which cant carry to impress your next employer..who expects individual & scoring work..Not a group projects.
    in my early time i cuddle the company & associated for a longtime then situation made me realized something strange that the company was taking away my yrs and exhausted me..No personal gain & if i missed to do something its all the people not the company did it..so fanatic..

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recognizing the skill set of employee despite their closeness to dept. official..

Manufacturing for cars,production team leader.

Production Associate (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosford all cars is no 1 quality in the world.

Consford cars delivery is slow.

Advice to Senior Managementto improve our quality

manufacturing for cars-production team leader

Production Technical Associate (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosford company is no 1 quality in car manufacturing.

Conscar delivery is slow and working time is unbalanced

Advice to Senior Managementno

Excellent work culture and growth opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsClean & Transparent system and process. Opportunity to learn cross functional areas.

ConsFinancially not growing as its competitor. Need to have more aggressive product & customer strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed breakthrough approach for Product & customer relationship. Changes are quite slow and out paced with time.

Nice place to launch your career

Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGrowth Region & positive environment.
    Knowledgeable superiors
    Old but smart systems & processes

ConsDynamic work environment & High Stress levels

Good place to work

Senior Buyer (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Pros- Meritocracy
    - Flat structure
    - Extensive learning opportunities
    - Good people

Cons- Far away from city
    - Less cosmopolitan

Advice to Senior Management- Diversity to be improved
    - Lateral hiring can be improved
    - Opportunities to develop leadership qualities

Overall culture in Ford India

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Chengalpattu (India)

Prosbest company to have a wider corporate growth

Constill now i found nothing

Worked for Ford India? Contribute to the Community!