Foresite Compliance Cloud

Updated August 30, 2014
Updated August 30, 2014
2.3

Lance Allison

Exciting and fast paced, if you work hard and take the opportunity

I have been working at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is an open book that is defining a brand new market sector. If you like to be in a cutting edge place, you'll fit in well here.

Cons

Foresite is not a place for folks who don't come with a solution oriented mindset. They won't tell you what to do and you won't progress if you don't innovate and excel beyond your function.

Be careful who you hire. In such a fast growing business, the hiring process can be shortcut for expedience. However, as the reviews show a bad apple can spoil the bunch.

The Foresite system are a bunch of scammers and you need to stay away from this company.

I have been working at Foresite Compliance Cloud

Pros

There is nothing good about them.

Cons

They ripped off my company for $2600, their checks have been bouncing all the time

A CEO asleep at the wheel.............................save yourselves

Former Employee - Senior Project Director  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Director in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Above average pay-scale for the area, "team building-events", small group feel, free coffee, pinball and video games in the lobby. Pretty killer fish tank in the main lobby

Cons

* "Start-up Mentality" means no one can make a decision or hold leadership accountable.
    *Repeatedly instructed to intentionally deceive clients about deliverable dates, development efforts and software patches.
    *Extreme micro-management feel.
    *Pay Day was never pay day.... always late, always an excuse, never the truth.
    *No communication between leadership members among themselves and limited discussions from leadership to the workforce.
    *Old Boy's Club - all the Brits were taken care of.
    *Expectation to work 12-16 hours days to interact with UK Software Dev Team and my US Based clients.
    *Let's not forget changing Medical Providers 4 times in 9 months. That is horrible leadership. Lost my co-pay three times. If you are going to take that approach, fund an HSA for every employee.
    *Significant amount of employee turnover

*Be transparent. Take ownership. Make your employees the priority.
    *Bring some Development resources to the US instead of keeping it all offshore in the UK.
    *Pay people on time, every time, no matter what.
    *Have a corporate roadmap and share that map with clients and employees alike
    *Start a retention compensation plan for employees who want to stay....

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Relaxed atmosphere, interesting assignments and great coworkers.

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm not sure what happened to cause some of the negative reviews here but my own experience was very positive. My assignments were interesting and challenging, and I added to my knowledge base.
    My co-workers were fun and helpful, the office manager was pretty awesome and my bosses were always responsive, helpful and encouraging.
    The whole office would typically go out for lunch about once a month or have other fun activities (cook-outs, and even trap shooting).
    Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Foresite, I would have liked to have stayed on, but had to leave do to a long distance move.

Cons

I was hired through a temp agency which has its own set of cons. I really don't have any gripes with Foresite though.

I was really enjoying the Star Wars Vector game. You guys should get that fixed!

Great Internship Experience

Former Employee - Regulatory Consulting Intern  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Regulatory Consulting Intern in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Nice colleagues and managers, casual working environment. Every once in the while the whole office will take a lunchtime/late afternoon for a hang-out. People on my team are reliable and supportive. My manager is accessible, encouraging and always willing to mentor. It was a fruitful experience. The company is growing its business.

Cons

Nothing came to me during the internship experience.

The Worst Management Ever!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Video Games and Fish Tank

Cons

Rediculous unatainable goals, you are set up to fail even before you begin the job! Supervisors are not able to reach their own goals yet repremand employees for not hitting their numbers. Very Hypocritical! Micro Managing at it's worst!

Practice what you preach! Tell the Truth and get rid of unmotivated supervisors who don't really like their jobs or co-workers just their paycheck. Stop trying to scare employees into working harder.

Hierarchical nightmare with no growth potential

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud

Pros

+ Flexible with time off (with ample notice)

Cons

- Negative work environment: stifling cubes; any type of discussion with colleagues is frowned upon
    - Poor management: ridiculous incentives illustrate a disconnect with needs of employees; managers were overwhelmed, but unable to delegate effectively
    - Poor pay
    - Monotonous tasks (part of the job description, but disappointing nonetheless)
    - No opportunity for advancement (read: dead-end job)

The key to loyal, hardworking employees is making them feel they're making a difference at their job. By keeping all lower-level workers sidelined, exclusively doing low-skill, monotonous work, you isolated smart employees who may have lots of great advice to contribute! Something as little as letting the OCS team sit in on meetings and give input would make a big difference!

Sep 10, 2013HR Manager

Foresite is an international corporation with over a decade of experience serving as environmental regulatory compliance partner to over 100 multinational corporations. We truly value our ... More

Very small company that monitors and micro-manages EVERYTHING their employees do with no chances for growth

Former Employee - Environmental Compliance Administrator  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Environmental Compliance Administrator in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time

Pros

Great amount of PTO and sick time. Employees are friendly and laid back outside of work.

Cons

The work in the Data Collection department is monotonous and mundane with no room for growth or development. The workload has tremendously increased in the past few months and the amount of admins are still the same, just a handful. The increased workload along with no transparency into the company caused decreased moral amongst the department.

Supervisors micro-managed the department. Anytime used for personal time had to be accounted for or made up for, down to the minute. There was no trust between the supervisors/HR and the admins. This was the only department that had to clock in and out, even though some employees were salaried. This company does not respect nor value their employees. All internet activity is monitored, including chats. Everything is kept a secret, even new hires, until the day they start.

Reviews are hardly on time, which could be an effort to delay raises. Pay checks were also delayed on many occasions.

It is better to rule with respect than to rule with fear. Respect your employees and they will respect you. Create a better work environment and relationship amongst the employees, especially amongst different departments. Keep all employees up to date and involved; do not make it so apparent that you are hiding matters from certain employees.

Sep 10, 2013HR Manager

Working on multiple projects to complete data entry and data collection by meeting deadlines.

Former Employee - Environmental Compliance Administrator  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Environmental Compliance Administrator in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Their vacation time/sick time benefits are great. In addition, there was always a good chance of getting recognition and credit for your work.

Cons

Limited mobility at Foresite Systems as there is not much room to get promoted. The learning curve is not very steep and one will struggle to add new skills to their current skill set after a short period of time. There is also increased workload on the individual with a small number of employees. The pay is not very good and the bonuses/raises/promotions are poor, and if you got lucky it was minimal. There is also not much job security as the company struggles to pay current employees (a small number) on time - yes, pay is late on several occasions. Despite being a small company where you would expect more flexibility, Foresite seems to have more uptight/ red tape atmosphere.

Management should focus on creating more transparency especially involving all levels within the organization. Human resources policies should be fair and exercised across the whole company. Management should trust their employees more fully, which in turn will boost productivity. Managers and supervisor should receive better training so they are able to maintain good relationships with team members. Management should also look into delegating more responsibility within the team.

Sep 10, 2013HR Manager

Don't get trapped into working for this bunch of cheats and liars

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud

Pros

This company still scamming everyone (internal staff and external customers and suppliers) So there is NOTHING GOOD TO SAY

Cons

OMG. Where do I start!! So many people paid late payday after payday... Many missing 3 or more pay days.

The lies to customers... So under resourced and no way we could do the job.. Lied to all the customers all the time. Told to pretend all ok

Major skill and knowledge long gone. New staff all in Tempe... They no idea what really going on and lied to all the time. Everything done now by one guy in AZ. He also a big cheat and liar.

Morale is so low... People want to leave but can't because owed money, so stuck at this rubbish company... No one working hard anymore and no one cares

CEO is just a joke... He has his Brit pal running around after him. No one believes anything he says and now everyone swaps stories all day of things he has been seen doing or sayings. Spot/hear from the CEO is a good game played in AZ, CA and UK

It's the worst management ever.. Nothing but secrets and lies and false promises.. No money for IRS and Liens on the company but Lance Allison lives like a millionaire with fast cars and expensive holidays.... With staff wages.

Companies come looking for him all the time chasing bills... Even being sued by a law firm in Los Gatos...

Shut this joke of a company down and stop destroying lives

Worked for Foresite Compliance Cloud? Contribute to the Community!