Fortitude Systems

Updated Feb 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

They treat you like you are Human- Big Difference

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Fortitude Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsI have been in the IT industry for 15 plus years & dealt with a large number of companies. Most companies whether it be a staffing firm or the client I have gone to work for have treated me like a number. The recruiter I spoke with at Fortitude was genuine and worked to help get me the best job. I wasn't sent on a "wild goose chase" & interviewing for positions that have nothing to do with my resume. They sent me on three interviews & all three were positions I could have done (rare in this industry). In the end, the placed me at a software company with a great culture.

ConsDonuts, breakfast taco's, they will drop off food, so you have to be disciplined.........

Diamond in the rough

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Fortitude Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsI had several offers from some bigger tech companies. I interviewed at EMC, Oracle, and a bigger systems integrator out of school. When I left the interview with Fortitude, I had a different feeling. I loved the culture, the people, and the leadership opportunities. There was a part of me that thought some of it was too good to be true, but after being here for 7 months, I have realized it really is a diamond in the rough for someone like me. I have been an over-achiever in a lot of things in life. That has really helped me to get ahead. Fortitude is filled with them.

ConsYou will be challenged. I love it, but not for everyone; probably why there are a ton of athletes that have success here.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for everything

The right place for passionate, driven, and hard working people

Account Executive (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

I have been working at Fortitude Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFortitude is a place where there is always hard work and people that are driven to succeed. Personal success is important, but the success we achieve can only be achieved collaboratively. It is a company built on the success of your team and for the right people - the people who are passionate about growing themselves as business professionals and as men, this is the place to work. It is a smaller environment where people won't just get lost in the shuffle. You won't just be a number or another body working in a oversized company. Fortitude is definitely not the place for someone who does not want to work hard and does not want to become the best at what they do. It is a great company that invests back in their employees and offers a great career path for both growth and learning.

ConsWe have way too much fun at work and outside of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep grinding.

Worked for Fortitude Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fortitude Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Fortitude Systems employees.