Fosdick Fulfillment

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bill Pappas

Company Evaluation By a Former Employee

Employed Through Staffing Agency (Former Employee)
Reno-Stead, NV

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time for more than 5 years

ProsAny willing employee is given the chance to cross-train and work in different departments; a good opportunity to broaden one's work experience

ConsToo many slow periods; wish to work 40+ hours per week in order to become more of an asset to this employer

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep calling my staffing agency; I am always willing to assist in any way I can

Very unorganized!

Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time for more than a year

ProsMostly everyone their is friendly. Not a lot of pros the pay is alright for the amount they expect out of you it is very bad pay.

ConsThe supervisors are all very clueless. Every employee hate the company. The company its self is very sickening they steal from people and get away with it

Advice to Senior ManagementFire almost all your staff and rehire give temps a better opportunity's to possibly get hired, and stop treating you temps like they don't mean anything.

AVOID!!!!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Wallingford, CT

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment as a contractor for less than a year

ProsWe got to read or complete other tasks during slow times when not many people were calling.

ConsThe wage was not comparable to the amount of frustration during this job. You have customers screaming at them, Fosdick's return policies and ordering process were super sketch, and the managers were not helpful at all. They never wanted to talk to the customers even when the customers explicitly wanted to talk to a manager. The managers didn't do squat but stand over you while you get burned at the stake for something that wasn't your fault.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so hands off with customers. Update the ordering system and give customers full refunds. This whole organization is so sketchy. Hated every moment I was there.

Complete lack of professionalism and organization

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Wallingford, CT

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time for less than a year

ProsThey will hire just about anybody, and it pays better than a fast food restaurant or supermarkets to start. Work experience with customer service

ConsThey only hire through a temp agency, the temp agency they use is very poorly managed. Schedules are handed out on a day-to-day basis, I was once out sick for a day and it took almost 2 weeks to get back on the schedule. Even if you're always available to work, you'll barely make part time hours (~20 hours a week). Policies always being revised so you have less and less to actually help customers who call in. Managers are lazy and never want to take any calls, if you ever call over to them and tell them a customer wants to talk to them, they tell you to deal with it and hang up.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind some competent management and supervisory staff. Do away with the temp agency and screen and hire candidates directly, and use standard scheduling.

Unprofessional enviorment

Will Hire Anyone, Because They Know You Wont Stay (Former Employee)

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment

ProsExtremely easy job to get, they will hire absolutely anyone, won't do a background check or call references, previous jobs, etc. The day you apply they will generally ask you to start the next day. It's a good job for the pay if your young, a bit more than minimum wage.

ConsTurnover rate is unbelievable, half the people hired quit after their first day. You don't really get trained, just thrown on the phone. No help from supervisors. Not worth the pay for the drama you have to put up with.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are some actual decent employees lying around there, and they don't get the respect they deserve. They have to deal with all call backs week after week because other csr's aren't trained enough to know what their doing, because week after week another 20 employees are hired who quit the following week. Also a lot of friends and family of other employees tend to get hired, causing the whole atmosphere to become like a high school drama scene with different clicks and the whole environment is very unprofessional. Supervisors are very unprofessional, you can work there for months and they wont know who you are or will treat you like your stupid, when they seem very uninformed about the products the company sells themselves, probably why they never answer their phones when your trying to call them for help during a escalated call. I feel if the company actually hired experienced and qualified employees by doing maybe a more through interview process, and then got rid some of their not so good ones they'd have happy motivated employees who would be better at the job.

Worked for Fosdick Fulfillment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fosdick Fulfillment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fosdick Fulfillment CEO Bill Pappas. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Fosdick Fulfillment employees.