Foulger Pratt Construction

Bryant Foulger

great company

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Foulger Pratt Construction part-time for more than a year

Pros

Foulger-Pratt is a great company to work for. They offer their employees some great benefits and bonuses.

Cons

In the leasing offices, the employee turnover rate is through the roof. I enjoyed working in the leasing office, but I worked under multiple property managers, assistant property managers, and leasing consultants. It created a problem for me not only were we understaffed, but each manager had a different set of expectations and ways of operating. The last manager I worked under was very catty and gossiped with a lot of the staff, which created a hostile working environment.

I think the corporate office is great; however, the high turnover rate in the leasing office leads to a lot of problems.

Very Laid back and treats us well

Current Employee - Maintenance Mechanic  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Foulger Pratt Construction full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company paid uniforms, good insurance. The company does a lot for the employees and as long as you work there is not much trouble.

Cons

The Property management section is small so upward movement in the company is difficult with few opportunities.

Very Unprofessional non-rewarding experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Foulger Pratt Construction

Pros

Work-Life balance is pretty good. Stress levels remain pretty low for the most part. Some very knowledgeable and kind people employed.

Cons

Very low compensation. Benefits package is almost a joke. Foulger-Pratt has a complete lack of Human Resources. HR consists of 1 person who could care less about the average employee. Only there to serve executives. Absolutely no loyalty given by Senior staff. Most management staff making decisions are not qualified to do so. Very close minded company. Run by mormons. If you're not mormon, you won't get far. It's a family run company, anybody there with a large paycheck is Mormon, and a Foulger or a Pratt. I've never gone online and posted a bad review about a former employer, but with my experience at this company I felt compelled to share the inside scoop with potential new hires.

Lots of people that hold Senior positions need to go. Poor decision making and management paired with the most laughable "Human Resource" director I've ever had the displeasure of working with sum up my poor experience at this company. If the "Principals" were to wise up, I believe they could make some changes to really boost their employees morale, and push their company forward.

Worked for Foulger Pratt Construction? Contribute to the Community!