Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sometimes it just felt like family.

Phlebotomist (Current Employee) Fountain Valley, CA

ProsYou meet the most amazing people culturally, intellectually and at times you feel like you are a part of the TEAM.

ConsThe only challenging part of this job is the language barrier. I encourage anyone to take advantage of the English speaking family members to gather basic words of communication for your field and practice, practice, practice !!! Trust me it makes the job easier when people understand why you're there and why you need to touch them.

Advice to Senior ManagementOther working staff members should be able to have unions or given the opportunity to join. Nurses are protected, why isn't everyone considered ? Isn't everyone's job equally important in some form ?

Horrible Management

Admitting Representative (Former Employee) Fountain Valley, CA

ProsIf you're looking for random shifts part time this is the place. You'll be shifted all over the place with no set schedule.

ConsDon't expect a full time position unless they fire someone. Politics are rampant here. Very negative environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent management needs to eave the company so they can bring in some fresh talent to oversee the departments. Most if not all of the management overseeing the Admitting department (which is an outside company) needs psychological counseling, they are negative, rude, extremely condescending, patronizing, and cause major issues with staff. They don't appear to have any managerial experience or ability to run the department in a professional manner. They lack the ability to control their emotions, are extremely negative and depressing to work with. They treat the staff as if they were low level slaves at their disposal.

Professional, Clean, Great atmosphere

Central Supply Tech (Former Employee) Fountain Valley, CA

ProsGreat atmosphere, caring and supportive supervisors, good pay, and they do their best to accommodate your outside schedules.

ConsPossible exposure to contagious diseases, but I was never sick.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on Employee Satisfaction!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good to work.

Nurse (Former Employee) Fountain Valley, CA

Prosold fashioned but trying to catch up

Consshort staff and not so enough resources

I was a loyal hard-working employee that was treated very unjustly and let go.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

ProsThe people I worked with are great!! Great benefits and flexable work schedules. I love my co-workers!!! Great group of people!!

ConsAccusations to employees with no proof it was actually that employee in question. Employees used as scape-goats for problems that were all around due to new changes being made by management--and the new changes weren't working!

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your valued, loyal, hard-working employees! They are a great asset to the company! Treat them fairly and listen to them and don't be so quick to blame and judge!! Thereby getting rid of a good employee to protect others that were in the exact same situation!! UNFAIR!

fair and decent place to work

Prosfair pay, benefits(medical, dental, vision), location, state of the art medical equipment, free and easy on-site parking, easy access, good patient education.

Conslow patient compliance, most patients do not speak english,

Worked for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!