Fowler White Boggs Banker

Fowler White Boggs Banker Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rhea F. Law

Great company, but will work you until you burn out

Legal Secretary (Former Employee) Jacksonville Beach, FL

Prosgreat benefits, flexible schedule, nice environment, many tram building activities, pleasant environmemt

ConsAt times I worked for for attorneys, when was hired to work for two. My first day they threw in a third attorney that had never been mentioned. This would have made a difference in my salary negotiations. They play favorites, if you work for a "rainmaker" you aren't held to the same standard or any standard at all while the rest of us are working 10 to 12 hour days with no end in site and never catching up.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the staff, they are the lifeblood of the organization, and are the ones who make sure the attorneys look good.

Fowler White is a great place for growth and development.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat firm. Nice and collegial atmosphere.

ConsSalary is not as competitive with other firms.

Challenging, but rewarding

Legal Secretary (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsGreat benefits and wellness programs. Generous time off.
    Very friendly work atmosphere. Great IT department that helps with everything. Alot of resources.

ConsCan be tough when you have a deadline to get other departments to help out.
    Long commute.
    Pay for parking.

Advice to Senior Managementneed more opportunities for advancement

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great work environment.

Real Estate Paralegal (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL

ProsFWB truly cares for their employees and works hard to make sure your work environment is enjoyable.

ConsAlthough they are generous with their paid time off (PTO) you need to remember that any time you need off - doctor appointments, sick, funerals, vacation - every hour you are not at the office is subtracted from your total PTO - there is no comp time.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider adding Aflac as an insurance benefit - fully funded by the employee.

Worked for Fowler White Boggs Banker? Contribute to the Community!