Frank Crum Staffing

3.2

Frank Crum, Jr.

Best Career Decision I've Made

I have been working at Frank Crum Staffing

Pros

The committment to excellence runs very strong in this organization. Senior and Mid-Level Management have imparted a culture that all employees have bought into- respect, fairness, sound business practices and teamwork. There are no ego battles among the staff, and everyone is treated with the respect that they earn. There is a substantial pressure to produce, but that is not different from any company and the rewards from that production can be tremendous.

Cons

I genuinely don't have any complaints with the sole exception being that the PTO is a tad stingy the first year of employment.

Continue to embrace the Staffing Staff as part of the overall corporate structure and recognize that the current team invests their hearts and souls into delivering a quality work product.

Worse company I've ever worked for...

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter in Clearwater, FL

I worked at Frank Crum Staffing

Pros

It was a good opportunity to get familiar with the local job market and companies in the area. I gained a lot of insight in different job industries.

Cons

Owner takes pride in PEO division and has little connection with the goings-on of the Staffing division. Goals are unattainable and there are no salary incentives to succeed, solely a flat pay rate without commissions. When profits are down, they just fire staff for petty reasons to try to avoid the burden of unemployment liability and save some money. There are consistent threats to employees by corporate of job losses if profits aren't favorable.

The contingent staff who are placed through FrankCrum Staffing are offered no PTO, no health benefits, not even an option for direct deposit thus resulting in them having to make arrangements to somehow get to the branch to pick up their check before office closes....very inconvenient!

Get to know the people who work for your company and keep it going for you! You walked into my branch and didn't even know who I was after I'd worked for you for a year. Give credit where deserved and offer incentives and acknowledgement! If you are going to offer tuition reimbursement in your benefits package, give it when requested! Bait and switch tactic=angry employees! Lastly, but MOST importantly, just because you can't afford to keep employees does not give you the right to kick them to the curb under false reasoning for termination. If you had any morals as a company, (and a heart!), you would lay-off just as every other company has and face the unemployment liability. We have families and children, too!

FrankCrum Overview

I worked at Frank Crum Staffing full-time

Pros

The CEO of the company is a really great guy, the workplace is beautiful, and they have a very convenient on site cafeteria with a professional chef.

Cons

The upper management is not very professional in terms of how they deal with the staff and political games are very common. However, not all the upper management is lacking, it just depends on the department