Franklin Retail Solutions

www.franklinresource.com

Franklin Retail Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

The best solution to working retail

STS (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsFlexible contract employment, and great people to work for

ConsTravel time and cost exceeds monthly compensation. Income and workload fluctuates quarterly with retail selling seasons,

Advice to Senior ManagementStay Gold...

No leadership, no vision, career graveyard.

(Current Employee)

ProsNone. Notta. Zero. Zip. Did I mention nothing?

ConsDelusional owner, horrid benefits, cheap pay, skeleton crew, revolving door at the VP level - some have lasted as little as 2-3 months. If you are looking to put some sports bra's on a rack for $10 an hour, this is not a bad job. If you are a professional with any thought of a challenging career full of upward opportunity, this is a graveyard. The owner is borderline bi-polar, and has no filter for his mouth which can be very uncomfortable and unprofessional. This is a place to go if you want to learn nothing professionally to grow, and you want to move your career backwards.

merchandiser

Merchandiser (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat people to work with!

ConsThey did not offer enough hours

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Terrible - extremely unprofessional management, uncomfortable working environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsSporting goods clients hold some cache

ConsFranklin has some serious upper management and professionalism issues. The company has experienced many changes over the past few years, and suffered the effects of poor and unprofessional business practices stemming from upper management, and trickling all the way down. From their firing practices, to the profanities used in formal meetings, management has no problem making employees uncomfortable.

Not to mention the unethical business practices. Lying to your biggest client, breaking the agreements of the contact, then sending company wide emails asking employees to "not mention it"... poor ethics.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the upper management has jumped ship in the past few months.. perhaps they see where this company is headed

Great flexibility

Independent Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsManage own schedule, be your own boss

Consthere are really no cons.

Advice to Senior Managementgood job!

It's a great merchandising job compared to most companies.

Sell Through Specialist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe pay is good. It's based on projects completed, not hourly, and often comes out as a decent pay. Also, there is some gas allowance along with monthly incentive for completing all your projects. You are assigned a territory, so you have many of the same stores to visit regularly which makes it nice as you get to know others in those stores. The people working with the company have all been great and very friendly. Information given per projects are very thorough. The flexibility with in your months work is great. It definitely feels like a very stable company. As far as merchandising goes, it's better than most.

ConsCommunication "individually" isn't always that great. Often it's difficult to get a response to a question when needed. There isn't much on the job training. You are kind of thrown in there to figure out much on your own. And, there isn't much room for error. If you forget a photo or make a mistake, your report may not get approved, which may result in not getting paid for that project or your monthly incentive.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for a little feedback from your Sell Through Specialist. We may know better about what's going on in the stores and it might be beneficial. It would be great to have more communication on a regular basis. Perhaps a monthly online meeting where we can share and discuss what's going on in the field. Maybe get some of those questions answered that I've waiting months for!

Unsatisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boulder, CO

ProsGreat advancement ops, cool to work with sporting goods.

ConsLow pay compared to other similar jobs in geographic location.

Opportunity to work in different environments and make your own schedule

Sell-thru Specialist (Current Employee) Huntington, WV

ProsFlexible schedule
    Drive time pay
    Gas/mileage pay
    Detailed instructions

ConsLimited for additional work and advancement if located in a remote area

Advice to Senior ManagementI am satisfied with directions and feedback from the Supervisors at Franklin.

Worked for Franklin Retail Solutions? Contribute to the Community!