I have been working at FranklinCovey India Training & Consulting full-time for less than a year
Pros – Very Good Management and Team
Fantastic Support in terms of Training and On Job
Friendly Work Environment
Cons – Could streamline the Process Workflow
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-01-03 22:38 PST
I have been working at FranklinCovey India Training & Consulting full-time for more than a year
Pros – 1. Brand name.
2. Established business.
3. Hard - working and efficient junior level employees (client partners).
4. Some really loyal clients.
5. Committed trainers, in whom the organization does not invest much in upgrading the knowledge and skill - sets.
6. The company is possibly here to stay inspite of the intense competition.
Cons – 1. Dictatorial top management.
2. Hypocrisy and huge gap between talk and the actual walk by the top management.
3. High level of internal politicking, siloism and groupism.
4. Culture of cronyism and secretiveness within the company.
5. Rampant and deliberate delay in the processing of variable pay and claims.
6. Intimidation by seniors, back - stabbing by superiors and hire & fire are commonplace.
Advice to Senior Management – 1. Be transparent and approachable at all times.
2. Respect needs to come from within, not by adding a prefix to one's name.
3. Streamline the process of disbursement of payments.
4. Value your junior level employees especially the client partners, since some of them are the best that you can ever get.
5. Try to avoid driving your own personal agenda and always learn to walk the talk.
6. Please practise yourself and implement within the organization, the content that you preach vociferously through your behavioral programs such as The 7 Habits & The Speed Of Trust.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-03-15 00:43 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –