Freedom Financial Network

Updated August 5, 2014
Updated August 5, 2014

3.6

Andrew Housser & Brad Stroh

This company values hard work and dedication

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is lots of opportunity for advancement. Several employees end up in multiple positions during their employment with Freedom. Internal Applications are encouraged and valued. Lunch is provided for every employee once a month and there a a lot of incentive programs available. Management is very understanding and will work with employees when special situations arise.

Cons

Management is pulled in many directions and there are not enough of them to dedicate individualized attention to every aspect of their departments. Many negative reviews mention management and I can see from many years of experience that the Managers are often stretched too thin which causes an appearance of not caring. They try their best but they could use more help.

The company is growing exponentially so the Mangement department should also grow to accomidate all the new employees. There are several team leads under each Manager but there could still be more especially for new hires as the company grows.

Freedom Financial Network has an good culture, open to new ideas, and consists of highly talented employees

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work timings and flexibility - I worked from 7:30 to 3:30 and loved the flexibility and work life balance that this provided
    Environment that encourages and is open to new ideas - senior management was consistently open and encouraging of the way projects were being run
    Culture that appreciates performance

Cons

Processes for development and process related projects need to be defined. Credit should go to the management that this need is recognized and strong steps are being taken to bring more definition to the way projects are run.

Great opportunity to gain valuable financial experience

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Base + Commission
    Flexible
    Great culture - the company hires employees that fit the company culture and the people make working here great.

Cons

Cross department communication
    In some departments there is room for advancement, but in others there is not.

Open the communication channels between departments

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was better than unemployment and that is about it.

Former Employee - Customer Service  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was a job and provided decent benefits pretty early on, not needing to wait 90+ days. The idea behind the company is good, but they don't live up to it.

Cons

Management sucks. They are not professional and very unhelpful and demotivating. They work against each other, and will throw one another under the bus for their own personal gain. The company also does not live up to it's own vision statement.

Get rid of Gary and all of his "team leads". They make everyone feel worthless and clearly do not care if the employees are happy or not.

Excellent work environment, motivated and capable employees.

Current Employee - Business Systems Developer  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Business Systems Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, supportive employees, high degree of competency.
    The company will work with you to shape the career path you want.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lull for new hires as entering ongoing projects is sometimes difficult due to their complexity.

Helping those faced with financial hardship.

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is one that values employees. This is proven through perks, benefits and career development opportunities.

Cons

There isn't a specific area that reflects negatively at Freedom Financial Network.

Continue communicating how the company is doing as well as visions for the future.

If you want to be happy, do not work here :)

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have decent health coverage, so there is one pro, I had to give them something.....

Cons

- Poor Management all the way around (very micromanaged environment)
    - Also those in management really should not be in their positions, do not have passion for their jobs, nor do they care about their employees
    - Really don't care about their employees (turnover is high for a reason)
    - No room for growth
    - The compensation is low, except may for management

You need new management, might want to focus on managers who care about their jobs and their employees

Freedom Financial Network has great people, great leaders, great culture but you have to work hard.

Current Employee - Financial Consultant - Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network

Pros

The Founders are phenomenal and work very hard to create a warm, open and trusting environment. Not everyone is perfect, but they are pretty close as leaders.
    Brown bag lunches, Founder corner updates, daily interaction keeps everyone in the company in the loop on everything going on.
    Lots of energy and excitement.
    I personally saw a case where a co-worker's' wife almost died in child-birth and the CEO made sure that the agent could work from home, get his family taken care of and did everything they could to take care of our co-workers family.

Cons

Some of our clients are very demanding.
    When you are working, you are working hard with lots of activity.
    Great systems and innovative technology, so you have to be good with computers.

Thanks for all that you do. Maybe more training and leadership training for the managers?

Freedom Financial is the best place I have worked, but not perfect

Current Employee - Consultant/Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant/Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network

Pros

Leadership cares. Very bright and culturally a great place with really good people.

Cons

I wish I was paid more.

Can we get raises more often? THanks for caring about your employees.

Worked for Freedom Financial Network? Contribute to the Community!