Freedom Financial Network

www.freedomfinancialnetwork.com

Freedom Financial Network Reviews

Andrew Housser & Brad Stroh

Excellent work environment, motivated and capable employees.

Business Systems Developer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsFriendly atmosphere, supportive employees, high degree of competency.
    The company will work with you to shape the career path you want.

ConsSometimes there is a lull for new hires as entering ongoing projects is sometimes difficult due to their complexity.

Great opportunity to gain valuable financial experience

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsBase + Commission
    Flexible
    Great culture - the company hires employees that fit the company culture and the people make working here great.

ConsCross department communication
    In some departments there is room for advancement, but in others there is not.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen the communication channels between departments

It was better than unemployment and that is about it.

Customer Service (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsIt was a job and provided decent benefits pretty early on, not needing to wait 90+ days. The idea behind the company is good, but they don't live up to it.

ConsManagement sucks. They are not professional and very unhelpful and demotivating. They work against each other, and will throw one another under the bus for their own personal gain. The company also does not live up to it's own vision statement.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of Gary and all of his "team leads". They make everyone feel worthless and clearly do not care if the employees are happy or not.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Helping those faced with financial hardship.

ProsThe company culture is one that values employees. This is proven through perks, benefits and career development opportunities.

ConsThere isn't a specific area that reflects negatively at Freedom Financial Network.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue communicating how the company is doing as well as visions for the future.

If you want to be happy, do not work here :)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsThey have decent health coverage, so there is one pro, I had to give them something.....

Cons- Poor Management all the way around (very micromanaged environment)
    - Also those in management really should not be in their positions, do not have passion for their jobs, nor do they care about their employees
    - Really don't care about their employees (turnover is high for a reason)
    - No room for growth
    - The compensation is low, except may for management

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need new management, might want to focus on managers who care about their jobs and their employees

Freedom Financial Network has great people, great leaders, great culture but you have to work hard.

Financial Consultant - Account Executive (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsThe Founders are phenomenal and work very hard to create a warm, open and trusting environment. Not everyone is perfect, but they are pretty close as leaders.
    Brown bag lunches, Founder corner updates, daily interaction keeps everyone in the company in the loop on everything going on.
    Lots of energy and excitement.
    I personally saw a case where a co-worker's' wife almost died in child-birth and the CEO made sure that the agent could work from home, get his family taken care of and did everything they could to take care of our co-workers family.

ConsSome of our clients are very demanding.
    When you are working, you are working hard with lots of activity.
    Great systems and innovative technology, so you have to be good with computers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for all that you do. Maybe more training and leadership training for the managers?

Freedom Financial is the best place I have worked, but not perfect

Consultant/Account Executive (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsLeadership cares. Very bright and culturally a great place with really good people.

ConsI wish I was paid more.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan we get raises more often? THanks for caring about your employees.

Worked for Freedom Financial Network? Contribute to the Community!