Freedom Life Sciences

www.freedomlifesciences.com

Freedom Life Sciences Reviews

5.0

Neil Alistair Ashton

What a great company to work for

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Freedom Life Sciences full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A fantastic company to work for ,it is only still fairly new, but they have really come along way since they opened in 2012. There is a very friendly mature culture with regards to they way it works and as such there are no mirco managers ,very fair KPI`s and flexi hours etc. The growth plans for 2014 are looking very good also so I am very confident about my future here. The offices are also in a perfect location in the West End / Soho area of London so my travel to work is very easy.

Cons

I cant really think of one

Keep up the good work and thanks for helping me get started.

Great experience, friendly and devoted team.

Current Employee - Junior Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Junior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Freedom Life Sciences as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Ideal location, nice atmosphere, great way to get an insight on what lies beneath recruitment in the pharma sector, stimulating tasks, fast growing company. I believe opportunities are real and I am optimistic for the outlook.

Cons

I can't think of anything to say.

keep up the good work, look forward to the team growing.

Fantastic place to work; so different to other agencies

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Freedom Life Sciences full-time (less than an year)

Pros

FLS really is a breath of fresh air compared to so many other agencies out there. Here you are treated like adults without management breathing down your neck every 30 minutes asking for constant updates. Our philosophy here is to work with a high level of autonomy i.e. if you do your work then you won't be constantly bombarded with questions from managers, and you can actually enjoy your job in a relaxed environment.

We are very much quality over quantity here; at previous places I worked it was all about hitting certain numbers regardless of whether that meant giving clients a poor service.

Good salary and commission, flexible hours, relaxed dress code, great socials, bar in the office which opens up on a Friday afternoon, weekly prizes/incentives to be won, monthly competitions, fantastic location just off Oxford Street. I definitely made the right choice leaving my old company and coming here.

Low staff turnover- in fact, 0 people have ever left FLS; all team members are still here and very happy.

Cons

FLS has only been going for 10 months, so we are not as well established as our competition. But all of the enjoyment of the role is building FLS into something bigger!

Keep doing what your doing; it works great. You keep all you team members happy, motivated, fully informed on all company updates and we are billing at a consistent rate. What more could a team want?