Freestate Business Concepts

Great Company Culture

Former Employee - Executive Account Associate  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Former Employee - Executive Account Associate in Glen Burnie, MD

I worked at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great People who want to see you suceede
    - Great Training
    - Good Pay
    - Fast Advancement
    - Fun after work activities
    - Personal Freedom

Cons

- Constant walking
    - Clients can be tough to talk too
    - Repetitive

- Keep up the great work Katie, your team is sure to grow stronger and crank out a lot of top leaders and managers! See you at Platinum Consultant!

Awesome environment

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

I think the people that work there are extremely welcoming. On my first day everyone came up and talked to me like they knew me for years. I think the whole energy they bring especially on Mondays is extremely helpful

Cons

It's only 5 days a week.

Lots of Growth and Opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

There is a lot of room for advancement with this company! They have a great training program set in place that allows everyone to succeed and reach their goals. The overall work environment is amazing and a lot of fun! Everyone is always happy to be there and we all just have a good time while doing our jobs.

Cons

Its hard to have cons when you love your job!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Future Employee

I have been working at Freestate Business Concepts as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I am looking to become employed with the company hopefully I will have nothing but goo things to say

Cons

Hopefully I will not have any Cons

Best work environment!!!

I have been working at Freestate Business Concepts full-time

Pros

Out of all the jobs I have had, I have enjoyed working at Freestate Business Concepts the most! Everyone is extremely friendly, enthusiastic, and committed to improving the skills of their co-workers. There are unlimited growth opportunities here at Freestate Business Concepts and what I love is that you are in control of your own destiny. Work hard and have big goals and you are bound to achieve great success!!

Cons

You have to go home at the end of the day.

Don't stop doing what you are doing!!

Great company for recent grads

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Glen Burnie, MD

I worked at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started working at Freestate right after graduating. It was great, I learned a lot of valuable skills like training, interviewing, managing my self. The office atmosphere was great. I wanted to get some work experience and I didn't need any to start here. I had a base salary, which was nice for being a recent grad, something to fall back on. Great room for growth.

Cons

Strict on being on time. 3 months until benefits are available. Too fast paced, I wanted more of a slower desk like position.

The managers were great, very supportive. Always gave great advice and actually cared. Cool people.

Great advancement opportunity!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

This is a great place to begin building your career! All the training is provided and continues throughout your time here. What initially caught my eye about this business was the advancement opportunities that are available. I also really enjoy the high energy work place. We really have the "work hard play hard" mentality!

Cons

I really enjoy working here so I cannot say that I have come across any cons.

Keep up the awesome job!

I wish I never moved

I worked at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a great place with amazing, energetic people. I actually looked forward to going to work every day. I can honestly say that every day I learned new things, shaped my skills, and grew as an individual.

Cons

They don't have an office in L.A.

Perfect for Entrepreneurial Minds

Current Employee - Account Executive in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love that I have so much growth potential. The managers are always talking about the big picture goals of the company, and how we can set goals of our own and work towards them. I also love the team environment and family-like atmosphere.

Cons

It's not for the weak minded. I see people come in that are expecting it to be easy, but there is a lot to learn and you have to work hard and apply yourself. Otherwise you fail.

The managers are always helpful and give great advice for any situation. I love the big picture talk, keep that up!

Great career with a rewarding opportunity!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Freestate Business Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

At our company we have great coworkers and managers. Everyone is very team and goal oriented individuals. Both managers have an open door policy. They're always willing to answer questions and talk at any time! This career has potential for growth within the company on a merit based system. So what a person puts in is what they get out. This is rewarding because it's all based on hard work and results. For our company, this eliminates favoritism.
    In terms of training with the company, the trainers are well informed in the information and are very efficient in tracking ones progress to ensure they are on the right track. A lot of communication and interaction goes along with this career.

Cons

It's hard to put a con about a company that is like a family to everyone. Our company shows someones true character. In business the only thing that matters is your character and integrity. These are the core values of our company. So the con is if you don't have these values, don't waste your time. :]

Company values and personal growth are excellent with this career. It's nice to be in a position right after college with a company that not only values the clients they represent but also the employees that work for the company.

Freestate Business Concepts Photos

Worked for Freestate Business Concepts? Contribute to the Community!