Frequency Marketing, Inc

www.colloquy.com

Frequency Marketing, Inc Reviews

1.0

Richard G Barlow

This was a horrible place to work several years ago

Former Employee - Analyst in Milford, OH
    Former Employee - Analyst in Milford, OH

I worked at Frequency Marketing, Inc

Pros

It's a small company, and at the rate people quit or are fired, you can have a lot of responsibilty very quickly. The clients also tend to allow FMI's employees to have a lot of input into the decisions the client companies make. It's impressive to be able to have such influence on big decisions so early in your career.

Cons

It was not a good place to work when I was there because of senior management. Senior management thought that the way to get the best out people was to make them work against each other rather than with each other. I think they were afraid that employees would gang up on senior management if the employees cooperated with one another.

The worst of the senior managers is no longer with the company so I'm not sure what advice I would give. Before he left (was fired, I think), my advice would have been to fire him.

Bad place to work

I worked at Frequency Marketing, Inc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun, creative environment and interesting client base. We were given tools we needed for the most part - nice desk space, technology.

Cons

I was misled when hired and they put me in another position I was not qualified for. Like most agencies they hire and fire when they win/lose a client. Not very stable and staff not supportive to workers.