Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Updated Apr 30, 2014

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell

Rice Powell

Pros
  • Good benefits and good people as long as they are not management(in 24 reviews)

• Great benefits, Development investment, A lot of training oportinuties(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management withholds updates needed to keep up with current company expectations(in 14 reviews)

• The local competition's pay scale is higher and they offer more room for advancement that what is currently being offered at FMC(in 6 reviews)

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Bad in the Atlanta Area

Regulatory Compliance and Inventory Technician (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood benefits and good people as long as they are not management.

ConsManagement is the most unprofessional I have ever encountered. Yelling and screaming and habitual liars.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people and quit thinking about the almighty dollar

Many Changes through the years

Accountant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat vacation time, education reimbursement, flexible work schedule

ConsMediocre, training not offered to all employees across the board. Certain employees are groomed for different positions

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all employees equally and really make some changes that will have an impact on everyone in the company.

They make you feel like a SMALL gear in a Giant machine.

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI have met some very nice and hard working people working for this company. And the clinic setup is very good as far as making them all very similar.

ConsThis company does not treat employees very well. They expect a lot of work from each employee with very low pay. I have spoke to many people within the company and none of them were very happy about their job, the pay was low and the work was to plentiful.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look at your workforce and really see how much work is being done by so few. All for the sake of the share holders.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Experience, Average Pay

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros- Great place to gain experience and learn
    - Decent benefits
    - Tuition reimbursement
    - Stable company and industry
    - Opportunities for advancement

Cons- Average compensation
    - Generous vacation days but holidays are treated as vacation
    - All information is given on a need to know basis
    - Overtime required especially at month end

Advice to Senior Management- Management should better compensate their employees. Non-confidential information should be shared with people who need it. Operations management should have a more balanced mix between people with business and clinical backgrounds.

The Way It Is Around Here

Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFMC is a good place to work because they don't fire employees very often unless you fire yourself. I have not seen any layoffs. They will try and find a place for you to work if your facility shuts down or you are hurt.

ConsIt seems as management does not recognize or care about the common worker. There is a lot of back biting and politicing in upper management. Everyone has too many jobs and not enough time to complete the work. It is very unorganized at the lower level.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to evaluate my upper-management team to let them know how they are doing without the thought of backlash. Some areas of the company would run smoother if some managers were held accountable to their management capabilities.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!