Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Carrollton, GA

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell

Rice Powell

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

I was disappointed in not having immediate leadership that was able to help me succeed as a new manager.

Clinic Manager (Former Employee)
Carrollton, GA

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for less than a year

ProsOpportunities to grow
Benefits-salaries/bonuses/raises
Company reputation
Locations to choose from
Flexibility in working acutes/in-center/in-patient/home therapy(ies)

ConsRegions that have too many interrelated people in position.
Company that is too large to truly oversee smaller areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn order to be effective in managing others you need to be knowledgeable/experienced in the field. Need to attempt to support/reorient as much as possible before moving to termination and ensure thorough follow up on process(es). Be fair, honest and equitable in interacting with peers, subordinates, supervisors.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings in Carrollton, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.