Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com
  www.fmcna.com

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Cleveland, OH

3.1

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell
Rice Powell

Pros
  • Good benefits and good people as long as they are not management (in 24 reviews)

• Great benefits, Development investment, A lot of training oportinuties (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management withholds updates needed to keep up with current company expectations (in 14 reviews)

• The local competition's pay scale is higher and they offer more room for advancement that what is currently being offered at FMC (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Pretty good

Current Employee - Patient Care Technician  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Patient Care Technician in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy my patients and I have a great manager.

Cons

Too much revolves around the budget. Employees should be compensated better.

My experience was great at FMC.. My manager was patient & understanding.. We're still friends & I can use her for references. I'm PRN now, but wouldn't mind going back to full time.
    My advice would be to focus more on compensation a little better. Hourly employees should get paid a little better.

Great company, poor location management

Current Employee - Patient Account Representative  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Patient Account Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

7 weeks vacation-can't beat that! Profit sharing is a percentage of annual salary and goes directly into 401k. Great communication from corporate.

Cons

Location manager is stuck in 1988 and refuses to accept and implement new and advantageous ideas and systems that would help location become more streamlined.

Don't assume you know everything. Listen to those under you and take their ideas into consideration instead of just shutting them down instantly.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!