Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Columbus, OH

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell

Rice Powell

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

As a RN my job was care of patients & education to include families. The inservices were improved and followed up.

Dialysis RN (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 8 years

ProsContinuing Education has improved staff ability to relate to the patients. Patients are allowed to express their concerns and ask questions. Personal growth from setting up a program of education for patients predialyis and post.

ConsChallenges of how to keep your job even though you feel like you are giving your best each day. Would love to see better salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would love to see time set aside for management to talk with staff in order to understand their needs & problems.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings in Columbus, OH — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.