Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Huntsville, AL

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell

Rice Powell

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Dialysis is Dialysis; the job is what you make it.

Staff Nurse (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than a year

ProsFinally, after an 18 month wait, working the nocturnal dialysis shift I was recruited to! Much better compensation than previous employer, DVA. Work experience and nursing education are acknowledged through tiers of compensation. Excellent technical/support staff. Realistic expectations concerning work and patient care responsibilities.

ConsSome of the older clinics have antiquated infrastructure (plumbing, mechanical, water systems). Staffing is stretched to the minimums required by law. Expensive healthcare insurance; family health insurance coverage is unreasonably expensive (as in shock, horror, disbelief). Antiquated electronic/computer systems (circa 1998-2000?!?!); however, there is progress being made in this area. Some policies and procedures (use of certain medical supplies also) are very outdated.

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace and upgrade infrastructure in the aging clinics ASAP, seriously, before they literally fall apart, I'm not exaggerating. Continue the progress with the electronic/computer systems. Thouroughly examine policies and procedures to modernize and to recover some ground lost to your competitors.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings in Huntsville, AL — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.