Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com
  www.fmcna.com

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

3.1

Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell
Rice Powell

Pros
  • Good benefits and good people as long as they are not management (in 24 reviews)

• Great benefits, Development investment, A lot of training oportinuties (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management withholds updates needed to keep up with current company expectations (in 14 reviews)

• The local competition's pay scale is higher and they offer more room for advancement that what is currently being offered at FMC (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Fresenius isn't terrible, but they're nothing special.

Current Employee - Patient Care Technician  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Patient Care Technician in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros

Tuition reimbursement, especially if one wants to advance to become an RN. Decent health benefits.

Cons

Very poor raises. They make clinical managers go out of their way to find faults in even the best of the best workers so as not to give employees a good raise. I consider myself one of the best all-around technicians on the floor, and I got a measly 40 cents. It's not my manager's fault. She's just answering to the higher-ups. No bonuses are given either. There's not much financial incentive to do a better job. Being a dialysis technician can be back breaking work and there is little to no financial appreciation for what we do.

I would say to management that better raises and bonuses would make me a happier employee and less resentful about having to give up my body to do the work I do. A higher ceiling for good, experienced technicians would be better, also.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!