Fresh Choice

Add Photos

Courtney Peterson

N/A

Server (Former Employee) Tukwila, WA

ProsThey hire some good people and know how to make a fun work environment.
    Flexible hours and easy to get time off.

ConsNo benefits.
    Lots of food waste and no compost/recycling program. A better system is need to reduce food cost.

Store manager lacks critical decision making. ie food orders - over or understocked items, poor conflict resolution, etc... as a result most of the real work gets picked up by two the other managers, so they work twice as hard for half the pay. Good companies seek to minimize that problem.

Last and not least many of the customers at Zoopa are returning guests and have noticed the food quality drop dramatically over the last few years. Let's face it. This is a restaurant. It's all about the food. So as for the question "do you approve of the way Courtney Peterson is leading Fresh Choice?" my vote directly reflects what I've heard over and over again - poor.

Increase the food quality and I'll increase your rating.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the store manager always said, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It's true. Here you go Glassdoor!

going down hill.

General Manager (Current Employee) Vacaville, CA

Prosfood is good. used to be a great place to work before getting bought by new owner. now just worried about the bottom line

Conswork us to death. long hours no breaks any more. we are all (managers ) wroking as crew every day. so no time

Advice to Senior Managementdont chase the bottom line !! your losing all the custoners you used to have . value your employees , they are the ones making you money

Outstanding

ProsGood Opportunity to grow and learn alot within the company. The restaurant business is very difficult, but this company has strives to fulfill their employees needs.

ConsThe company has slowly been recovering, but overall is still a great place to work at. The employees are genuine people.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more with the employees and give better advice of how the company is doing and where it is going.

Worked for Fresh Choice? Contribute to the Community!