Fresh Consulting

Updated November 3, 2014
5.0

Jeff Dance
1 Rating

Great Company, great people, so much opportunity

Current Contractor - Front-End Developer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Contractor - Front-End Developer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Fresh Consulting as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

You will work with very nice people. The CEO, Jeff Dance was one of the nicest CEOs I've met. The company is growing really fast. Also, the management people really encourage their developers to grow and learn more so you will learn a lot while working for Fresh. You get free lunch everyday. Snacks and drinks are free too. Overall, it's great company, and you will grow with the company.

Cons

Nothing really... The management is willing to listen to your opinion so let them know if you have any issue.

The only thing I could think of here is that the most of the projects I have worked on were Drupal and Wordpress web projects. As a front-end javascript developer, I just wish that there were more custom web and mobile application projects from clients so I could fully utilize my javascript skills. But as I said, the company is growing fast so I am sure that there will be more and more custom-made web/mobile applications projects from clients.

Great Firm

Former Employee - Consultant in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Fresh Consulting part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great size. Easy to collaborate across departments. Everyone has direct access to the CEO. Free lunches on the company.

Cons

Like with all firms, sometimes things can get pretty stressful when it come to deadline time, but that is simply the nature of the industry.

Fresh Consulting Photos