Frontier Drilling

None

ProsGood study support
    Good medical/dental insurance

ConsNo growth opportunity
    Management seems to be lost

Advice to Senior ManagementReview management strategy

they don't care about there employees

Driller (Former Employee) Roosevelt, UT

Prosthey are very good at there pay

Consdon't protect there employees like most buisnesses do

Advice to Senior Managementcare about the people that work for you

former employee money still owed to me

Floorhand (Former Employee) Roosevelt, UT

Prosgood pay insurance is good

Consaccounting is rude still waiting on bottom hole bonuses that are due and they are all trained to say we dont know when they come in we pay when we get them.

Advice to Senior Managementpay wait is owed to employees thats all there is to it or let the companies that contract you know they need to pay the money you guys owe me and my crew rig 19 about $6000 in bottom hole

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unprofessional Company - not a place for good professionals who want to excel. Very weak management.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsInitial compensation to attract best talent very good and among the best in the industry. There is nothing else good about the company.

ConsPerformance reviews never performed and there is no communication. Nepotism is company policy. Fights among top management transparent for all to see. Qualified personnel not given the chance to shine. Employees that resign are not compensated in a timely fashion. Ploys are hatched to with hold their vacation pays and final wages.
    Company does not respond to complaints. Constructive recommendations is taken as a personal affront and not considered with an open mind from a professional standpoint,

Advice to Senior ManagementSince company is in transition and not looking to be around for the long haul. No advice would be necessary.

Unfair Workplace

Office Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIf you are a relative or former coworker that came to work at Frontier you will be paid more in salary and bonuses and stock options than you would have ever thought of earning.

ConsIf you are not related or a previous friend or former coworker you will never go anywhere in the company and you will not get salary increases or yearly bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrontier Drilling Management should be fair to all employees and not just the chosen few with salaries and bonuses. The joke there is that if you mess up bad enough you get promoted and paid more.

Frontier can Improve and be as good as Transocean.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsHope for career Advancement.
    Compensation on of the best in the industry.

ConsLack of Communication. No clear career path seen. Long term cooperate strategy in question. Management have sold companies in the past. They start a company get it profitable , sell and pocket the proceeds.
    Present sentiment among current staff is just work for the moment and exploit opportunities as it arises.
    People work there not by merit but by who they know. Office romantic activities going on without any discouragement much to the disgruntle of most employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrontier can Improve and could be very prospective.

Backbiting

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat benefits. HR department has really improved.

ConsManagement allows back-biting and confrontations in departments without consequences. Disgruntled employees are told to 'deal with it' because the aggressor is 'needed' in the company. Requests for teamwork workshop attendance are denied. Management hires outside instead of giving the opportunity for current employee advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink your teamwork strategies.

Excellent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood compensation. The company has a heart for the employees, taking good care for the needs of the employees. The management is approachable as well.

ConsThe company is small and not that stable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the good work. Develop talents inside the company especially those support employees like the ones in the admin side..

Good place to work...no where to move up.

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)

ProsMy direct boss is very good to work for...they respect my personal time and give consistent constructive feedback on my work.

ConsThis is not a lot of room for upward mobility as well as no upward feedback. The formal review process takes forever to complete if it even gets completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate to the staff the motives of the Company. There is not the most clear picture of where this company is going or if it is going anywhere.

Worked for Frontier Drilling? Contribute to the Community!