Frontline Marketing

Great Company, Good Values, Good Leadership

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Chaska, MN
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chaska, MN

I have been working at Frontline Marketing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The leadership in this company is outstanding. Very supportive of it's people and the pay is very fair. The owner really cares about his people and meets with the team on a weekly basis to discuss direction of the company. Freedom to work your own schedule and work towards your goals. Unlimited leads with a proven system that produces results.

Cons

If you are not disciplined, you will not succeed. Must have positive attitude and ability to sell without taking No's personal.

Keep up the good work.

Great company to gain experience in all aspects of a business.

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Time management
    Organizational skills
    Personal development and growth
    Team building experience
    Interview experience
    Financial management
    Lots of pros within this company, if your a recent grad or one trying to gain experience and build your resume give this at least a year commitment

Cons

This is an entrepreneur job and an entrepreneur works a lot of hours so be willing to devote your time but time equals development

Keep doing what your doing. Trust, honesty and integrity.

An amazing self-development experience which pushes you to improve yourself.

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager  in  Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging, rewarding, great networking opportunities, good pay for hard workers, competitive, engaging

Cons

Long hours, pushes you out of comfort zone

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Opportunity doesn't come easy, if it did everyone would have one

Former Employee - Business Consultant  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Business Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-The interview process is very thorough, so that you see exactly what the daily duties entail
    -Recognition on a daily basis
    -Weekly team building activities
    -Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
    -High energy, positive work environment
    -Weekends and Holidays off
    -Business management training that you can transfer to other careers (which I took with me to pursue my passion in the Medical Field)

Cons

-It's not for everybody; if you're not highly motivated and are content doing the bare minimum, you will not be successful
    -Degree recommended; College grads do well here b/c they have drive, student mentality, and are goal oriented
    -Athletes preferred; Sports minded individuals do well here due to their competitive edge, winning mentality, and team comradery

-Be more selective during the interview process. The people that write negative comments about your company are the ones that don't last long to see results/benefits b/c they have no long term goals and ambition. They're probably just looking for 9-5 clerical or easy positions that require no work.

Great opportunity to excel in life, with a great team of mentors!

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of teamwork and ongoing mentoring. A true opportunity for growth, without a glass ceiling. An energetic work environment, where personal growth is the number one priority. Lean not on the opinions of others you may read out there.This is not a job for everyone, but I LOVED IT, it was a great place to work, and it helped me to succeed in my career path!

Cons

You can sometimes be your own worst enemy.

Keep on helping others to meet their ultimate goals and success in life!! A+!!

My experience at Frontline Marketing has been full of maturing and progress!

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Frontline Marketing

Pros

- Leadership training
    - The people, atmosphere
    - Performance bonuses
    - The way it makes you think outside of the box
    - The challenges and successes
    - There's a zero drama policy and everyone likes to hang out outside of the office too
    - Very progressive thinking and all about taking other people's input to change

Cons

- It takes a really positive attitude to get through struggles
    - Sometimes your own mentality can keep you from progressing
    - Long hours sometimes

If you want to be successful ask questions!
    Be humble and aggressively patient!

The Lion's Den

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Frontline Marketing

Pros

- The daily feeling of fulfillment after work
    - My co-workers do NOT believe in drama..... EVER!
    - The weekly commission+bonus checks are AWESOME if you know what it means to try hard
    - The opportunity to advance is REALLY yours to take (HUSTLE & EARN)
    - I work with some of the most confident, yet humble people I have ever met.

Cons

- You are NEVER going to be too good to stop learning somethin' here, so I hope you like taking notes.
    - Most people knock it before they even ALLOW themselves a chance to try what we do.

Keep doin what you're doin!!!! In a failing economy, you are able to offer people not just a job, but a secure career with the longevity of this business model. When you find yourself in a workplace that cares about employee growth/development just as much as the sales growth, be thankful. A sincere, genuine "Thank You" to a sincere, genuine man.

Commission only, a lot of driving, no expenses paid, no benefits, no advancement

Former Employee - Account Consultant  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Account Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing

Pros

commission only with no ceiling. you learn good sales techniques. they support you and give you recognition when you do well. probably because you get 28 percent commission and they are making 22 percent of your sales while the other 50 is going towards the price of the product.

Cons

they don't tell you what the job is going to be until the second interview when you go out with a manager and drive all around sacramento walking into businesses trying to sell office supplies at a "cheaper price" commission is 10% the first week, 15% the second week and 28% the third week. they give you 500 dollars base pay for the first two weeks but you only get it if you stay 5 weeks. they make you go into a meeting in the beginning of the day and then at the end of the day so you are out working from 8-7, they make you travel to the office in the am for the meeting, then travel far for your territory, then go back to the office at the end of the day. lots of gas money. the office supplies are a tough sale because you have to find a business that has never tried "quill" before and a lot of places have tried and not been satisfied.

be upfront about the position in the beginning of the interview process. very high turnover they do interviews every week!!

A great learning experience, but with slim chances on advancing in the company.

Former Employee - Account Consultant  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Account Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing

Pros

A great first sales job to build experience and have as a resume builder. You learn to step outside your comfort zone and be goal orientated.

Cons

The commission based compensation is not realistic for the long work hours and effort.

More bonus incentives would be a plus.

Outsourced sales marketing

Former Employee - Lead Account Representative  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Frontline Marketing

Pros

To challenge your self and push yourself to your limits everyday. Great sales experience. why I say you have to push yourself? Be mentally prepared to come to the office by 7am everyday and head back home around 7-8pm....First one in, last one out is definitely preached here.

Cons

The job is commission based (it can be a pro as well) but you have to generate your own leads and they dont cover your costs (such as gas food etc)

Maybe have a different approach to giving out promotions and a better pay percentage but I dont think cydcor would allow it.

Worked for Frontline Marketing? Contribute to the Community!