Frontline Source Group

Employment Status

Reset
4.2
Bill Kasko

1. Easy to work with and SO friendly.

I worked at Frontline Source Group

Pros

-Professional- Got back to me immediately, every time.
    -Caring- Called before and after every interview and even checked back in to see how my first day went!
    -Great, friendly staff- Kelly Klein, Austin, TX

Cons

None, I had a great experience working with Frontline Source Group and getting a job and would definitely recommend their services to a friend.

2. Great Company by the way it is a SALES Company

Current Employee - President in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - President in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Incredible training and long term careers for people who understand hard work and what it means to be in sales. The rewards are huge for people who truly give it their all!

Cons

Not a place for wimps or under achievers. We are not here to be a sorority or fraternity. This is recruiting which means it is sales so don't expect to work 8-5 in fact that will never work in this industry.

Advice to Management

Cut people sooner not later. If they really are good they will understand that you have to work hard to get anywhere in life and in sales you have to fight every day. We are not here to make friends we are here to make money.

3. Amazing company that invests in its employees

Current Employee - Corporate Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of on-going training, great benefits and incentives, constant support across the company, employee appreciation, community service and gives back to the local communities, strong leadership and company outlook, very ethical, and great communication throughout the company, CEO invests so much back into all the employees.

I have been with Frontline for almost 6 years now, this is a company I have watched grow so much but one thing has never changed about us, and that's the people from our internal employees to our clients and to our candidates Frontline truly cares and invests what it needs to in all of its people. I love my company because I am so supported by everyone company wide and I know my opportunity to grow will always be supported. Senior Management makes each person a priority and its rare to find a company that truly does care more about its employees and the happiness of its employees and clients.

Cons

I honestly have no cons, this has been and will continue to be a company I want to work for and a company that my career is at. From the growth and opportunities to the leadership and support from everyone I cannot find anything I would change.

Advice to Management

No Regrats, Not even one letter. Keep on doing what you are doing, you are the best leaders I have ever come across.

5. Watch Your Back

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time

Pros

Great locations for offices, excellent outside training, great resources at your fingertips, base salary is great for the industry.

Cons

I felt like I constantly had to watch my back when I worked there. Yes, there were some very friendly people but I felt like there was always someone watching or observing me. They pride themselves on their training resources and giving you time to learn their method but, I wasn't even given that chance. They tell you that they want you to have a work/life balance but you'll get the guilt trip if you don't stay late.

Advice to Management

Clearly define your expectations for your employees. Also, if you tell your emoyees that they have a certain time frame for them to learn your method...stick to it and give them a chance to succeed.

6. Wolves in sheep

I worked at Frontline Source Group

Pros

Fun people, great technology, room for advancement, time off for doing community service, lots of outside training, good base pay for the industry.

Cons

Goals are never clearly specified so the company claims you are doing well then you get in trouble for not meeting goals that you didn't know existed. Corporate is above everyone else, and not just from a business standpoint but from a personal one (they are better than you and they know it). Long hours, commission structure is "iffy" if you've never worked in a bucket structured commission environment. Lack of internal training, instead they claim the external training you receive should help. CEO claims there are no egos in the company, but beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing if you choose to work for Frontline Source Group.

Advice to Management

Quit being shady with your offices & make a better effort to help people succeed.

Frontline Source Group Response

May 5, 2015Director

Thank you for the comments and we will learn from this and discuss your issues in hopes of doing a better job moving forward. No one company is perfect and we have to learn from our mistakes. It ... More

Great company that invests in employees

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership has vision that is properly communicated; Investment in employees' training and education; Incentive trips and prizes; Promotes transparency; Ability to make your own business decisions

Cons

Some people cannot handle that level of freedom and need more oversight. Can depend on the type of manager you get but that is true for many organizations

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employees' personal growth & success

8. Very friendly work environment

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The assignments they have range in many different ways. The manager that I worked with on all my paperwork was very friendly and answered all the questions I had about the job and the company.

Cons

It is my first time in a temp agency, and the communication between my assignment and the management at the office is not very good.

A one-of-a-kinda company!

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group

Pros

Team environment, room for growth and advancement, awesome incentives that very few companies offer, high ethical standards

Cons

Can not think of any!

Advice to Management

I started out as a recruiter, but then realized it wasn't for me and felt that I could benefit the company better in a different position. I loved the company and didn't want to leave, so I was given the opportunity to move into a completely new role where I know I could excel. They went out of their way to help me succeed and grow within the company!

Great Culture! Great Values!

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Frontline offers a culture that values honesty and integrity above all else. The company believes in its people and provides the training, technology and resources to make them successful. If you are looking to grow your career and call a place home, I highly recommend Frontline Source Group.

Cons

Office is still growing - but has huge potential

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your people as you have done in the past. The best information comes from within.

11. Great Company!

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Real opportunity to build a career and grow. Always offering new training opportunities to better yourself professionally and personally, which is rare for our industry.

Cons

Minor growing pains as expected with a rapidly growing company.

Advice to Management

Continue promoting a positive culture.

RSS Feed </> Embed