Fujitsu Frontech North America

Updated August 13, 2014
Updated August 13, 2014
1.4

CEO

Company is constantly reacting instead of proactively addressing systemic issues

Current Employee - Consultant III in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Consultant III in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fujitsu Frontech North America as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Close to home, flexible work hours,

Cons

Work place is overly guite and employees don't interact well. Leaders are non-visible and have no clue what is going on around them. Executive leadership is non-existent.

Talk to your employees more - become more visible. Demonstrate that you really do care.

Blame based culture

I have been working at Fujitsu Frontech North America

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for improvement.

Cons

Executive Management. Blame based culture.

Fujitsu Frontech North America: The Land That Time Forgot

Current Employee - Assemblyman in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Assemblyman in Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at Fujitsu Frontech North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's a paycheck with benefits. I really have nothing more to add, or as Bugs Bunny once said, "It's a living".

Cons

Sycophants are promoted and work little, Engineers aren't educationally qualified, Supervisors have zero leadership skills with no initiative, Management isn't motivated and only collects the paycheck, Workers are treated as mindless drones, pay raises are nonexistent, years of service means nothing, Mass confusion is the norm, little attention is spent improving operating procedures, the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, favoritism is abound, the Talented are greeted with jealousy, and the Incompetent and Lazy are rewarded.

Allow employees to anonymously rate and criticize their Managers, and submit this rating to Human Resources. Also, ask Employees for suggestions as to how to improve the overall Operations of the Plant, then actually follow through on these Suggestions. I would definitely recommend Personnel Changes and Restructuring of the Production Management. I would also encourage you to train your Leads in people management. I think this would be a nice start. I know that my criticisms are very harsh, but it is only because I care about others, I care about what we do, and realize we could do great things if we all pulled it together. Cheers!