Fujitsu Network Communications

Fujitsu Network Communications Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2014

Fujitsu Network Communications President & CEO Makoto Hamada

Makoto Hamada

Pros
  • Work/Life balance is really good(in 4 reviews)

• a very nice working environment(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Key decisions are made is Japan(in 3 reviews)

• Senior management only thinks about cost cutting and surviving(in 3 reviews)

Sales Engineer

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) Edmonton, AB (Canada)

ProsGreat place to work, Great people

Consextensive travel, Not enough time for training

Our Leadership is making tough decisions to ensure our continued success. This change is not easy for all to accept.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsGreat people to work with thoughout the company
    Really good medical benefits
    Leadership genuinely cares about employees
    Family and Health are a priority

ConsYou have to be really patient and hope that the timing works out for advancement opportunities
    We are a conservative company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going. Be open-minded. Continue finding the opportunities to improve.

Best Company I have worked

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsBest Team Supportive Best Work Culture

ConsNone N/A None None None

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Small/Medium Business feel in a division of a Global 500 company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsPositive atmosphere with very little politics, games or drama. Management and employees exposed to a larger scope of responsibility because of lean staffing practices. Able to quickly jump on new opportunities with the stable backing of our global parent. Renewed focus on bringing in quality new grad talent contributing to a more vibrant work atmosphere

ConsBecause it is a great place to work there is not very much turnover, but those with talent and ambition will find a place for advancement. Cyclical nature of North American telecom market results in periodic budget and hiring freezes (not generally layoffs since the dot com bubble) followed by periods of rapid growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a better effort at expanding into markets outside North America to reduce impact of cyclical CAPEX spend by major U.S. service providers.

Solid quality process

Planning (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThey are a great market leader, have very competitive pay and a strong management team! They are a formidable competitor for the long run with great endurance!

ConsStable company so no real cons to it

Love Working Here

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsGreat people, good culture, pleasant working environment, lots of activity

ConsIt is located too far from my home and I have to drive through city traffic!!

Great working environment, excellent benefit and salary packages.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsThis is part of Fujitsu Conglomerate which is a $50 Billion company. Have significant DOD customers. #1 in its area of business.

ConsIt could be also a Pro. Average age is 50.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need more new bloods to implement new enhancements and strategy in our day to day business

Great Company

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsOppurtunity for Advancement, the administration all the way down the people are great always eagar to help and very friendly. I tell my friends I love my job.

Consnone, really there is nothing wrong with this company they care about there employees something you do not find from a company anymore.

Advice to Senior Managementdisipline the staff that does not pull his own weight

Engineer

Engineer (Former Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsGood people with excellent backgrounds. A good working environment.

ConsTelecom industry is cyclic, resulting in periodic lay-offs. Could use more training.

Has its share of issues. But overall good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pearl River, NY

ProsGood Pay. Talented group of individuals. Relatively good job security. Benefits are excellent.

ConsLack of industry vision. Not a good planning team to keep up with latest technologies. Seems like development is lagging behind other competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove industry vision. Invest more in development team as opposed to planning and management.

Worked for Fujitsu Network Communications? Contribute to the Community!