Fujitsu

Fujitsu Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Fujitsu President Masami Yamamoto

Masami Yamamoto

Pros
  • You will have a work life balance, but work is sucky and you come home depressed(in 18 reviews)

• Fair work environment, interesting projects(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • Not clear pay scale, no clear career path(in 7 reviews)

• The turnover is very high and work life balance is very poor(in 4 reviews)

Great Job

Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsProducts are innovative and reliable.

ConsMany changes with overall company strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in new talent.

Giant Struggling

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, Professional Environment, Multi-Cultural Work Force

ConsConstant executive turn over, strategy changes, and restructuring. Work environment seems to be do just what's needed.... and hope you're not on the next list to be dismissed due to restructuring.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the culture

IT Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStructured, procedure based, low risk.

ConsLack of innovation, no new ideas are accepted unless it is proven in the market, the last ones to embrace technology, risk averse management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Too many old timers stuck in the old way of doing things

ProsIt is a lean company, so if you excel at what you do, you can become indispensable.

ConsThere is absolutely no desire to make stuff happen, unlike most of the other tech companies in the area. Very disappointing.

very supportive

Technical Analyst (Former Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsLaid back work environment.
    Management supported employees who wanted to build their skill set and advance.

Conspay was a little on the low side

Business was not stable enough to keep staff

Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) Portland, ME

ProsVaried experiences, something new every day. With the wide range of customers you could find yourself working on a large base of technology both new and old.

ConsLow Compensation, Quick to change staffing levels as customer base was not solid. There wasn't much communication on what the company was doing except communication with your direct supervisor.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on maintaining staff levels to avoid layoffs/turnover

Get Real

Project Manager (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsWhen you are on a client facing project and your are performing well, they are a great company to work for. The project are fun and the non-management people are great to work with on any project.

ConsThey will pay you for every hour worked as long as it is not more than 40 hours a week. If you are a contractor for them, then you get paid for every hour worked. This was a failed management trick to save money and screw the employee!

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to treat your valued employees in all areas of the business like you do you contractors.

Upper Management Does not Care for the well being of Dallas employees

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe pay is good and the building was recently updated. The parking is good and the location is good for someone looking in the North Dallas area.

ConsUpper management does not care if someone decides to leave the company. The turnover is very high and work life balance is very poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a decision on what the plans are for the Dallas Waterview location.

Senior Marketing Manger Strategic Planning Office

Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThis division has since changed its name to Fujitsu Frontech North America. The best reasons to work here are the benefits.

ConsThis division has struggled for years creating POS systems and solutions that are not distinguishable from the competition. Management lacks real experience in the North American Market.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to hire management team with US Retail experience. Current management is very lacking in this area and it shows throughout the company.

Too many employee turnover rate

Tier I Desktop Support (Former Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsThe position is very easy. They offer overtime from time to time.

ConsIt seems they would hire just about anyone off the streets to be in their call center regardless of their experiences.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some quality people

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!