Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Updated October 9, 2014
Updated October 9, 2014
3.9

Angela Snyder

Absolutely wonderful company to work for.

Current Employee - Teller in Williamstown, NJ
    Current Employee - Teller in Williamstown, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Staff, managers, senior management, customers

Cons

Tedious work. good amount of downtime

Great company to work for, until you need time off then the company is not willing to work with you.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The benefits are great and the friends you make there are forever

Cons

More and more work thrown on to you but do not want to compensate for the work being done. Not very family oriented when it comes to a death or spouse being ill.

Have more of an open mind when it comes to family issues, and when you have your yearly review it should be based on your personal achievements not a department achievement.

It could be better

Current Employee - Teller in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Teller in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good hours (not open on sundays and we get paid for holidays if we are scheduled that day), great coworkers that are the same age as me, customers are great

Cons

there is lack of leadership in the branch, the company is great but the quality of work environment depends on the branch. There is no leadership in our branch whatsoever. The branch went through 4 tellers in less than a year because they didn't like the head teller. I am looking to leave soon.

I have a BA and have 3 years of banking experience but yet no room for promotion.

no favoritism, listen to the small people (tellers specifically), try to hire within

One of the BEST companies!

Current Employee - Head Teller in Voorhees, NJ
    Current Employee - Head Teller in Voorhees, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Pros

The company takes great pride in their name and it shows through its employees. FBNJ treats its employees so well, it is one of the best companies I have worked for in my career. You are treated with kindness in all departments and back offices, and everyone is on the same page to deliver the best of the best.

Cons

Hoping they continue to expand their branches into other counties in NJ, PA, and others for more growth opportunities and employment opportunities.

Keep doing what you are doing! Thank you for always looking out for your employees!

Good but....

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

AWESOME benefits!! Low pay for medical/dental/vision and great PTO time. Reasonable sales goals. Christmas bonus (although not guaranteed year from year)...2 weeks pay.

Cons

Extremely hard to get a promotion. I was a teller for 4 years before finally getting a promotion to CSR. Now I've been a CSR for 3 years, have gone on many interviews in the past 2 years for a promotion, and have no luck. I am extremely well qualified and have a BA. They prefer to hire outside of the company or from bigger branches. Pay is also low compared to other bigger banks and raises are low as well.

Please push to promote deserving employees.

very nice for a bank

Current Employee - Customer Service Represenattive
    Current Employee - Customer Service Represenattive

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Pros

no pressure for achieving sales goal

Cons

needs more full time positions

keep up the good bonding