Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Angela Snyder

1. From the minute I stepped into Fulton Bank of NJ I felt like I became apart of the family.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Freehold, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Freehold, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the most amazing things FBNJ has to offer is paying 80% of your college tuition. If you are a full time employee, receive grades all above a 'C' and are majoring in a field related to finance, they are willing to reimburse you 80% after each semester. Not many companies offer that! Also you will never find another team as supportive as FBNJ employees. They really do an amazing job of hiring people who are unbelievably sweet and genuine. Their motto is to "care, listen, understand, and deliver," and everyday, they do just that.

Cons

The only con about working for a bank is that their hours aren't very flexible. Especially if you are full time. Unfortunately, that's inevitable because they aren't open for many hours during the week. That's not something I would hold against them in any way.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your employees are very content!

2. teller

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Flemington, NJ
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Flemington, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

friendly management on job training very good to staff

Cons

not for the creative thinker repetitive work

Great company to work for, until you need time off then the company is not willing to work with you.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The benefits are great and the friends you make there are forever

Cons

More and more work thrown on to you but do not want to compensate for the work being done. Not very family oriented when it comes to a death or spouse being ill.

Advice to Management

Have more of an open mind when it comes to family issues, and when you have your yearly review it should be based on your personal achievements not a department achievement.

5. It could be better

Current Employee - Teller in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Teller in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good hours (not open on sundays and we get paid for holidays if we are scheduled that day), great coworkers that are the same age as me, customers are great

Cons

there is lack of leadership in the branch, the company is great but the quality of work environment depends on the branch. There is no leadership in our branch whatsoever. The branch went through 4 tellers in less than a year because they didn't like the head teller. I am looking to leave soon. I have a BA and have 3 years of banking experience but yet no room for promotion.

Advice to Management

no favoritism, listen to the small people (tellers specifically), try to hire within

6. Absolutely wonderful company to work for.

Current Employee - Teller in Williamstown, NJ
    Current Employee - Teller in Williamstown, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Staff, managers, senior management, customers

Cons

Tedious work. good amount of downtime

7. One of the BEST companies!

Current Employee - Head Teller in Voorhees, NJ
    Current Employee - Head Teller in Voorhees, NJ

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Pros

The company takes great pride in their name and it shows through its employees. FBNJ treats its employees so well, it is one of the best companies I have worked for in my career. You are treated with kindness in all departments and back offices, and everyone is on the same page to deliver the best of the best.

Cons

Hoping they continue to expand their branches into other counties in NJ, PA, and others for more growth opportunities and employment opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Thank you for always looking out for your employees!

Good but....

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

AWESOME benefits!! Low pay for medical/dental/vision and great PTO time. Reasonable sales goals. Christmas bonus (although not guaranteed year from year)...2 weeks pay.

Cons

Extremely hard to get a promotion. I was a teller for 4 years before finally getting a promotion to CSR. Now I've been a CSR for 3 years, have gone on many interviews in the past 2 years for a promotion, and have no luck. I am extremely well qualified and have a BA. They prefer to hire outside of the company or from bigger branches. Pay is also low compared to other bigger banks and raises are low as well.

Advice to Management

Please push to promote deserving employees.

9. very nice for a bank

Current Employee - Customer Service Represenattive
    Current Employee - Customer Service Represenattive

I have been working at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

Pros

no pressure for achieving sales goal

Cons

needs more full time positions

Advice to Management

keep up the good bonding

RSS Feed </> Embed