Fulton Financial
www.fult.com Lancaster, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fulton Financial Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2014
Fulton Financial – US – “building”

Fulton Financial Chairman, President, and CEO R. Scott Smith Jr.

R. Scott Smith Jr.

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fulton Financial

ProsFulton Bank was a great place to work, the staff that I worked was friendly and very accommodating. Fulton is definitely a family atmosphere.

ConsThe only down side that I found was my ability to move on within the company. There was a lot of waiting for the right position to open up. In the end the wait was too long and it was time for me to move on, although I did gain a great deal of experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI appreciate the atmosphere and "family" type community, but it might be going too far. There is a lot of favoritism which makes it difficult to make it in to any other depatrment.

Great

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fulton Financial

ProsThe people are great to work with. Great benefits.

ConsTotal compensation is low for expected work load.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the recent change in senior management was a positive for the company. Right now I do not have any advice for senior management.

Senior management wants to play with the big boys, but doesn't have the vision to BE one of the big boys.

I have been working at Fulton Financial

ProsA steady paycheck, decent benefits. The amount of paid time off is above what I've had in the past.

ConsSenior management does not have the vision to be one of the movers and shakers in the industry. They think that being the big fish in the little pond makes them special, but they are lost in the big pond.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic about Fulton Bank's place in the world. Mid-size banks have a place in the world and shouldn't try to compete as an equal with the big boys.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Family style

Account Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Fulton Financial

ProsFulton has what it feels like working for a big family. People are very friendly and helpful. Senior management are very approachable. Very clear guidelines on job responsibilities and lots of opportunity to advance within the company.

ConsPeople are too nice to offer suggestions on improvement needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the company needs to be a little more aggressive in its style.

Worked for Fulton Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fulton Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fulton Financial CEO R. Scott Smith Jr. All 14 reviews posted anonymously by Fulton Financial employees.