Fuscoe Engineering

Updated May 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pat Fuscoe

Nice people around but limited career growth

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsFriendly people around, fair treatment from the employer, encourage employee self management culture, office support, nice kitchen and snacks, non-work activity, bonus...

ConsLeadership from top management, lack of diversity in projects, limited career growth, poor decision in business expansion, financially not strong.

Advice to Senior ManagementMerge with other company in order to expand services, diversify business and increase the chance to succeed in tough times. Increase the work flow efficiency by re-organization.

I love working at Fuscoe!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGreat work/life balance; appreciative, supportive management; positive, professional work culture; nicely appointed offices; good benefits and pay; fun events for employees throughout the year, including a super fun Halloween Quarterly Meeting! To top it off, I have the best boss anyone could ask for and feel very blessed to be working here at Fuscoe!

ConsWould love to have my own office or at least a private individual cube - I'm not partial to the three or four individuals per cube layout. Also, it would be nice to have a shorter commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Fuscoe takes care of their employees

ProsFuscoe is a great place to work. They truly care about and take care of their employees. They are flexible and understanding and allow individuals to have a work-life balance.

ConsCan't think of any, love working here.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place Overall

Senior Engineer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

Pros-benefits are great
    -culture
    -people
    -bonuses in profitable years

Cons-can be political
    -salary not as competitive as others in our industry

Advice to Senior Management-Most are great but some need to pay & promote the employees who have been loyal, not just the new hires.

Fuscoe, former employee

Design Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

Prosthey attempted to create a positive atmosphere with group actives

Conspoor management, and good work goes unrecognized, very cliquey, it was like being back in jr. high with the social interactions

Advice to Senior Managementyou should focus more on competency then image

Worked for Fuscoe Engineering? Contribute to the Community!