Fusion Innovations

Awesome Summer Internship!!

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Fusion Innovations

Pros

I worked for Fusion over the summer and it really helped prepare me for when I graduated. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but after spending the summer here, I realized marketing is definitely the field for me. I never had any experience in marketing, but the employees helped train me and helped me out with any problems I had. It was a great experience and I highly suggest anyone looking to get their foot in the door, to work with Fusion.

Cons

Part time positions are really tough. They're possible, but you don't get the full experience.

Excited to come to work on Monday

Current Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations

Pros

Training, Culture, Atmosphere, Compensation, Management, Growth, Support system, Benefits, Development, Co-workers.

Cons

They won't let us come in on Sundays and Saturdays are invite only (most people wouldn't see that as a con though)

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Operations management puts everything on the line for the employees. Keep leading from the front.

Great small non-profit

I worked at Fusion Innovations

Pros

Direct Interaction with senior-level directors

Cons

small company, many tasks going on at once that do not necessarily interact with each other

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

SCAM AND LIES

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a door to door sales position. If you're all about sales, and strictly commission pay, than this is the job for you.

Cons

To start, while this is a D2D position, they don't tell you that until after the fact. I applied for a customer service position and thought I would give it a try because of all of the opportunities I was promised. It was okay until I got my first pay check which was only $180 for over 50 hours of work. That is way below even the minimum wage in PA. You will be working a COMMISSION position, even though they tell you on the phone that it is an hourly and salary position.

This company has a sign on their door from the BBB and I don't know why the BBB would back a company like this. If there is a way for a company to pay for a review or rating, then I guarantee this company did so.

If you want to take some time off, you get your job waved in front of your face. They tell you that "if you don't write two leads today, don't come to work tomorrow." It's not exactly a healthy or upbeat work environment like some of these other reviews post.

****ADVICE TO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A JOB: read the reviews, both positive and negative and make the call. If you want to work for a company that threatens you with your job, that lies to you about the type of work you'll be doing and how you'll get paid, and if you like working in a hostile work environment, then this is the job for you.

If you want to work somewhere that you'll be appreciated, do real work, and make a hard earned living, look else where.

This company is a scam, and I can assure you of that after working for them for a couple months.

Advice to Management

Good luck, HA!

By far the WORST company I have ever worked for! All commision, Cult like enviroment! STAY AWAY

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company

Cons

First I would like to say this is a horrible work enviroment. All of the other sales reps talk bad and spread drama all day because this is the only thing they are able to do other than go door to door harasing people to sign up for free estimates. There is also morning atmosphere this is when all of the "Account Managers" train and develop other new employees who havnt yet realized what kind of sam they have gotten themselves in to. During this time the so called manager yells at everyone for not being able to write enough" leads" for the company (this means you will never be able to own your own company because you are basically trash to him) KEEP IN MIND THE ONLY WAY THE MANAGER MAKES MONEY IS IF ALL OF THE FIELD REPS ARE OUT MAKING HIM MONEY THIS IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF PROFIT TO THE COMPANY. The company prides itself on growth and I can assure you this does Not happen at all. Only commision pay no matter what they tell you over the phones when they try to bring you in for an interview for anything and will lie to you to get you to come in. I started thinking there was potenital in the company and quickly realized it was just a scam and I dont want to work for a manager who dosnt even care about the employees. They tell you they will pay for your tickets for soliciting WITHOUT A PERMIT (they never get permits and management makes you pay for your own permits if you want them and half of the time you dont even get a check) I am not willing to rack up over thousands of dollars in tickets only to be called a negative person from some manager who does nothing for his employees! Please take my advise and stay as FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS POOSIBLE!!!!!

Advice to Management

Learn to be a better person in life because you are nothing but a liar

This is a door to door commission position

Former Employee - Field Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-They give you off on Sunday's..... But you have to work the other 6 days of the week. So if you don't have kids or a significant other, I guess this could be a PRO.

-the only good thing about this place is the people I met and the things they taught me. I learned something from the guys who trained me that I will apply to my future jobs.

Cons

I don't even know where to start. I don't usually post things like this, but I don't want people to fall for the scam that I did.

I worked there for a very short time, and while it was short, it was a waste. I'll keep this short and simple:

-STRICTLY COMMISSION
    -10+ hour work days
    -You'll never see your family or significant other
    -No benefits
    -No PTO or vacation days
    -There is a lack of respect for employees or the place of work
    -Upper management is never around when you need them despite the fact that they pride themselves on being a team
    -This whole business is based on lies and arrogance. You are promised so much, and receive so little.

Advice to Management

Have some respect for your employees. Yelling at them during "atmosphere" is not a motivational tactic that works for everyone.

Fusion... Its a scam like all the other marketing jobs

I worked at Fusion Innovations

Pros

Depends, it you like walking/working (they are the same thing to them) 10+ Hours a day 6 to 7 days a week for no more guaranteed money then McDonalds rep then I think that is a plus.

Cons

No benefits, pointless procedures like wearing a suit into work (to look classy) only to take it off within 30 minutes because your job will be WALKING miles a day 10 hours a day for at least 10 months!! Honestly if I didn't need a job at the time I would have never even tried. If this company seems different than any of the other marketing jobs out there maybe because of the misleading name that implies that it works as much with nanotechnology as unoriginal mundane marketing strategies then you are quite mistake its just like the rest possible worse. Do not be fooled it IS a door to door job that works like a ponzi scheme.

Advice to Management

Stop doing pointless things that requiring people to wear nice clothes and then literally have them run like cross country runners mixed with construction uniforms. Also I get that whole cult mentality that has all that chanting and yelling and rigging some stupid cow bell (not a joke) but seriously if you are going to have an office at least have chairs and/or tables in them otherwise it just looks like some scam (no pun intended).

Fusion provides the American Dream to those who are willing to persue it

I have been working at Fusion Innovations

Pros

The pros of the job are endless for someone who is looking for work in this economy. There is no need for an advanced degree and as the CEO so bluntly told me during the interview "This is my education". Fusion was the first opportunity contact me and with such speed, I was shocked. My first interview was with the CEO and what a smart and intellectual person he was. I had a great interview with him and he kept me interested enough to come back for a second interview.

My second interview went well and the person who interviewed me had high aspirations just as the CEO did. The only reason I stayed for all of the second interview was because I wanted to know what he was going to say next. He gave me all the time in the world for questions after talking for what seemed like forever. I am grateful to him for that.

Cons

I didn't like being talked over so much. I understand that there are a lot of interviews going on as the company wants to grow and that leads to a certain type of environment, but as job hunter I have questions too. Especially during the second interview I was getting asked questions that seemed to have no answer except his answer and that was degrading. That is my only complaint. With the will and drive you can go far in this company and maybe start your own. Good Luck!

Advice to Management

No advice for the CEO. He knows what he is doing and does it well. Congratulations on all the success. To lower management: Not every question is a bad one trying to put down the company or what you do. Listening to the answers to al those questions you ask works wonders.

Healthy, competitive, and positive atmosphere

Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work there is the atmosphere; the office has a very friendly/homey vibe to it. I seriously never felt like I didn't want to go to work throughout the whole time I was there. As a business and marketing major everyday was another learning experience for me with more opportunities on the table. It's definitely a place to work at if you are looking to learn and grow within a company and eventually own something of your own.

Cons

One of the challenges of working there is the competition between the employees in the office. Everyone is hungry and wants to be the best

Advice to Management

It's obvious that what they do works but, if you could spend more time with the hands on training for someone's first week, I'm sure it would help.

Fusion was always upbeat and different

Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paid training, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful through-out my training experience, and you also work directly with the owner of the company. Everyday is a new experience and not your ordinary office job

Cons

It was a long commute for me.

Advice to Management

I know team nights are only once a week but they were awesome, so maybe add 1 or 2 a week!

RSS Feed </> Embed