Fusion Innovations

Updated December 12, 2014
Updated December 12, 2014
3.8

CEO

Makes me excited to come to work in the morning!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time

Pros

There are a many positives that come along with working for this company. They offer multiple opportunities for advancement. What is the point of working with a company that cannot teach you and allow you to grow simultaneously? I feel that I am giving the opportunity to prove myself and climb higher. They offer a competitive and fair compensation. The work environment is definitely team-oriented. Everyone works together to better each other, as well as expand the company. Fusion Innovations has allowed me to use my college degree, which would attest that my college education will not go to waste.

Cons

A personal dislike I have is my commute to work. It takes me about an hour to get to the office in the morning. However, it is a great place to work at, which makes the commute more bearable and doable.

Fusion provides the American Dream to those who are willing to persue it

I have been working at Fusion Innovations

Pros

The pros of the job are endless for someone who is looking for work in this economy. There is no need for an advanced degree and as the CEO so bluntly told me during the interview "This is my education". Fusion was the first opportunity contact me and with such speed, I was shocked. My first interview was with the CEO and what a smart and intellectual person he was. I had a great interview with him and he kept me interested enough to come back for a second interview.

My second interview went well and the person who interviewed me had high aspirations just as the CEO did. The only reason I stayed for all of the second interview was because I wanted to know what he was going to say next. He gave me all the time in the world for questions after talking for what seemed like forever. I am grateful to him for that.

Cons

I didn't like being talked over so much. I understand that there are a lot of interviews going on as the company wants to grow and that leads to a certain type of environment, but as job hunter I have questions too. Especially during the second interview I was getting asked questions that seemed to have no answer except his answer and that was degrading. That is my only complaint. With the will and drive you can go far in this company and maybe start your own. Good Luck!

No advice for the CEO. He knows what he is doing and does it well. Congratulations on all the success. To lower management: Not every question is a bad one trying to put down the company or what you do. Listening to the answers to al those questions you ask works wonders.

Fusion... Its a scam like all the other marketing jobs

I worked at Fusion Innovations

Pros

Depends, it you like walking/working (they are the same thing to them) 10+ Hours a day 6 to 7 days a week for no more guaranteed money then McDonalds rep then I think that is a plus.

Cons

No benefits, pointless procedures like wearing a suit into work (to look classy) only to take it off within 30 minutes because your job will be WALKING miles a day 10 hours a day for at least 10 months!! Honestly if I didn't need a job at the time I would have never even tried. If this company seems different than any of the other marketing jobs out there maybe because of the misleading name that implies that it works as much with nanotechnology as unoriginal mundane marketing strategies then you are quite mistake its just like the rest possible worse. Do not be fooled it IS a door to door job that works like a ponzi scheme.

Stop doing pointless things that requiring people to wear nice clothes and then literally have them run like cross country runners mixed with construction uniforms. Also I get that whole cult mentality that has all that chanting and yelling and rigging some stupid cow bell (not a joke) but seriously if you are going to have an office at least have chairs and/or tables in them otherwise it just looks like some scam (no pun intended).

Built a support system

Former Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Even though I’m surrounded by innovative and energetic teammates, I still sometimes find it too easy to use the same old solutions for each client so external marketing opportunities really help liven up my surroundings. Simply learning about what other firms are doing is enough to convince me that I must work harder to innovate and deliver superlative results.

Cons

You have to be engaged in the work that you do otherwise you may get bored. It’s easy to do this when you are committed.

Networking is the best thing team members can do if they want to cover any professional shortcomings they may have. More opportunities like this is always appreciated!

Fusion was always upbeat and different

Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Brand Specialist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Paid training, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful through-out my training experience, and you also work directly with the owner of the company. Everyday is a new experience and not your ordinary office job

Cons

It was a long commute for me.

I know team nights are only once a week but they were awesome, so maybe add 1 or 2 a week!

Healthy, competitive, and positive atmosphere

Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Client Acquisitionist in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work there is the atmosphere; the office has a very friendly/homey vibe to it. I seriously never felt like I didn't want to go to work throughout the whole time I was there. As a business and marketing major everyday was another learning experience for me with more opportunities on the table. It's definitely a place to work at if you are looking to learn and grow within a company and eventually own something of your own.

Cons

One of the challenges of working there is the competition between the employees in the office. Everyone is hungry and wants to be the best

It's obvious that what they do works but, if you could spend more time with the hands on training for someone's first week, I'm sure it would help.

Creating the new training material keeps me engaged!

Current Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fusion Innovations’ commitment to not just staying on the cutting edge of interactive marketing but to creating it keeps me excited about my work. Having limitless opportunities to innovate is more than I could have hoped for when majoring in business communication.

Cons

ou need to commit to learning the company’s techniques this can be hard work, though worth it over time.

Keep up the good training docs and materials is a major plus for me

Scam!!!!

I worked at Fusion Innovations

Pros

No pros! This place is a scam

Cons

This is a SALES position!!! Not management or Customer service. It sits out in the middle of nowhere, and traffic is terrible yet they give you false info to come in. I flat out asked upon entering "is this sales" the girl at the front quickly changed the subject @ a shady "manager" came out to get me. His response when I told him she didn't answer my question "because she would be without a job if she did!" He over talked me during the 5mins fast talking/interview session & basically avoided direct questioning. I left disgusted bc if anyone is looking for work, the last thing they need is to be mislead into wasting gas & time.

TE THE TRUTH WHEN POSTING JOBS!

Fusion Innovations Response

Oct 10, 2014Owner

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Fusion Innovations. We are sorry to hear that your experience was an unsatisfactory one. We would like to take this opportunity to explain that ... More

Made me a better person!

Former Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in West Norriton, PA

I worked at Fusion Innovations full-time (less than an year)

Pros

With the mentor and training system in place, it fosters advancement based on your work ethic and the sky is the limit. A national networking system, with road trips and visiting success stories(and there are many), encourages growth and future success. No one is left behind if they are willing to put everything into their own opportunity. It is the epitome of "you get back what you put in." The perks of travel and freedom are an end goal that can be attained far quicker than ever thought possible.

Cons

The only thing I wish that would have changed was myself. The manager let's everyone know it is not going to work out for everyone because most people can't stay motivated for an extended period of time, and that was true for me. It does take a self-motivated individual to do well with the company. With that being said it is an unbelievable opportunity for people that can stay focused.

Hands on experience with intense training

Current Employee - Distributor in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Distributor in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fusion Innovations full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The energy of the atmosphere is unlike anything I've been a part of. I've only been here for a few short weeks but it felt like i was apart of the team from day one. The leaders that were working with me were extraordinary in ensuring my success, I was able to grow out of the entry level in only 3 weeks.

Cons

I have none so far. What I've gathered as what some people may look at as cons would be it is VERY fast paced. If you are someone who doesn't like a team environment then this is not a good fit for you. (But who Doesn't?)

So far so good...