FutureSoft

FutureSoft Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tim Farrell

A decent and fair place to work

Sales (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe managers at FutureSoft do a good job at letting you complete your tasks without being in your face all day. The pay was very reasonable and the atmosphere had a small family feel to it. The employees were very friendly and easy to get a long with. I could always tell that the employers actually cared about their employees and I had a very flexible schedule. If anything ever went wrong, I was always able to take off from work to take care of my outside business. Also, the pace is kind of slow and it allows you to work at your own pace.

ConsSome of the downsides of working at FutureSoft are the lack of managerial skills. While at FutureSoft, I never had a review and my manager and I never discussed what I was doing wrong or right. Some sort of review or acknowledgement of progress would have been nice. Sometimes I felt as if I knew more about the job than my own supervisor. Also, the benefits package wasn't really the greatest. I hope they have upgraded the package by now. The healthcare benefits were extremely high for people who had a family plan. The atmosphere was relaxing, but sometimes it was too slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice that I would give to the Senior Management would be to pay more attention to who they put in charge as a supervisor.

company not going anywhere

Analyst (Current Employee) Delhi, NY

Prosyou can enjoy this company during your tenure but once you reigned you are enemy of the company.

Consall cons. very bad attitude. no policy at all. imcompetent peoples run company.

Advice to Senior Managementbe fair to employee

OK type of company

Senior Analyst (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

Prosgood clients in the list

Consdo not expect salary hike on time.

Advice to Senior Managementunderstand employee's need and pay them accordingly

Worked for FutureSoft? Contribute to the Community!