Fuze

Updated November 22, 2014
Updated November 22, 2014
2.9

David Obrand

Pros
  • Free coffee and lunch on Fridays (in 6 reviews)

• good location, free lunch on Fridays, company iPad provided (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Would like to work from home more but I get why that's not the best for now (in 3 reviews)

• That nice group of people is led by the most inept management team I have seen in years (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Golden opportunity for professional growth! Incredible team building a world-class product.

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Exciting time to join the company as the wheels are coming on and it's starting to really gather some speed in the market! Employees are encouraged to give their feedback, opinions and thoughts consistently to build the product and the culture. The executive team are incredibly capable and have incredible track records, in the same breath they are all down-to-earth, approachable types that recognize the importance of having a transparent, flatter organizational structure.

Cons

As with any start-up, there is a lot of change and you wear many hats. If you do not like uncertainty and favor structure over autonomy, this may not be your place.

It's on the UP. So excited to see what is around the corner, next week, month and year.

Incredible opportunity to make an impact & change the way the world communicates!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

There are tons of opportunities at Fuze to really make a difference in your role, to the company, and to our position in the marketplace. Leadership empowers and trusts you to do your job and do it well. They have high expectations, and are helping inspire us to really change the FuzeBox of the past.

Cons

There are still some big changes coming for Fuze in 2014. Fuze is not a place where work processes are set in stone or inflexible: many of our internal processes are still being developed. I personally consider this a good thing, but I know some workers need more definition in their day-to-day. If you are a self-starter who is looking for a chance to make your mark on your team and help build out the internal processes and culture, then this is a fantastic time to join Fuze.

Continue being transparent about where Fuze is headed, especially within the bigger picture of the marketplace. Sharing our big vision for the future is important for inspiring employees.

Times are a changin', but for the better

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Although there have been a lot of personnel changes (primarily in Sales), the new leadership team from Yammer brings experience that's useful to the company. We already have people well versed in the video conferencing market, and now we have experts in SaaS and enterprise selling. It's a winning combination. It's by no means a relaxed place to work, but we're making progress and I'm having fun with my co-workers along the way.

Cons

The Sales team is seeing some turnover which is tough to watch, but this is pretty common amongst other companies I've worked at that have had major leadership changes. The people we're bringing in bright eyed and bushy tailed, but it's yet to be seen how they perform. I'm hoping for the best. Such is the life of being at a startup. Other departments are staying strong, so the problem is isolated at least.

Some parts of the company are in flux, but please stay strong and lead us through. We have the right product market fit and we have a great team to get there. Let's keep pushing and keep this company a fun place to work.

Great Momentum, Incredible Potential

Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Get's better every month with the new Leadership. It is really a great place to work with great people. There are some very impressive and exciting things happening in the organization right now. The next year is going to be incredible.

Cons

There could be lunches daily and better snacks, coffee...ect

Keep up the momentum and take time to celebrate, REALLY celebrate wins across the entire organization.

This company is going places

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

New leadership & funding is working out well. There's a sense that we're sitting on a huge market opportunity. The competition doesn't seem to "get it". We believe we've the right product vision (focus on a great end user experience) and we're set for huge growth.

Cons

Current office isn't the best (not enough meetings rooms, layout not the best and small kitchen), though word is improvements are coming.

Keep us fired up!

Great ! Love it here !

Current Employee - Technical Lead in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Lead in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very good opportunities for growth. For anyone willing, there are lots of chances to take ownership and drive features to completion. Great technology to work on. Lots of innovation.

Cons

Need more transparency in terms of stock options. For instance, the total number of shares outstanding.

Very good team and product

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ground breaking product
    Good team
    Has a lot of potential
    Nice office
    Very good compensation

Cons

I have been working here for a short time, it was all good until now. So I will leave this part blank.

Fuzebox was a great company to work for, I wish them the best! :)

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company culture! Awesome opportunities for those who posses the skill sets and personalities that will help move the company forward. Great leadership, and positive vibes all around!
    Beer Friday's are super awesome if you are not a remote employee. :)

Cons

If you are looking for a place to spoon feed you or dick around all day, then this is not a place for you. This is a place for good peeps who want to take something small into the big leagues.

Keep it up and don't let the competition gain any headway. You guys will always be some of my fav's, despite being a state away... Much luv to the team! -J

Great and exciting place to work

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Much to do and learn. Great and smart people. If you enjoy perfecting and building product where your work matters, this is good place to be. Also recent funding started providing cool perks such as fitness reimbursement and free lunches. Hard working environment yet very well balanced work and life culture.

Cons

Parking is not good. But offices are near by Caltrain or Bart.

Love to work at Fuzebox. Nice friendly working environment

Current Employee - QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1. Up growing company
    2. working on the latest technology
    3. Meet the new client challenges everyday
    4. Very Competitive

Cons

1. Little less on the salary

1. Bonuses, Increment in the salary packages