G.A. Wright Reviews

Gary A. Wright

1. I am proud to say I work with G. A. Wright

Current Employee - Regionl Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Regionl Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at G.A. Wright full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

G. A. Wright Sales is the most ethical company I have had the privilege to be associated with. Management wants only the best for their clients and employees. Gary Wright has stated numerous times "We are in business to have happy clients." It is not a hollow statement. As I have struggled through some personal difficulties I have received nothing but support and understanding from every person within the company. As stated previously, I am proud to be a part of G. A. Wright Sales.

Cons

It is a difficult position and you must be self disciplined. If you don't want to work hard and be dedicated to doing your best, you won't like working here.

2. Proud to be a part of G A Wright Sales

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at G.A. Wright full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to be associated with this outstanding, ethical, and customer focused company.. Gary Wright has stated " We are in the business to have happy customers." This is not a hollow statement, he means it! Not only does G A Wright care about doing the right thing for our clients, they support and care about employees and associates.

Cons

Difficult job that takes commitment and hard work. If you aren't willing to strive to be the best, this is not the pace for you.

3. work experience with g.a. wright

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, PA

I have been working at G.A. Wright

Pros

I enjoyed working with G.A. Wright. It is a great company. The management team always made time for any questions and their support was great.

Cons

I wish I did not have to retire I was great fun.

Have prospective consultants check with retirees for job advice.

5. Retail Consultant

Current Contractor - Retail Marketing Consultant
    Current Contractor - Retail Marketing Consultant

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

If your goal is to work for yourself helping small to medium sized businesses succeed, enjoy traveling, and having control of how much time you want to work, GAW is right for you, as it has been for me these past 7 years! Everybody at GAW, from owner Gary Wright to the receptionists have been nothing but nice, proffessional, and always available to answer any question or give assistance as needed. I don't understand some of the negative posts I have read here, as this is not the experience I have encountered. This is a business, and as in any business, you must work hard to succeed, and those who succeed will always be held in greater esteem. As an independent contractor, you can control your own destiny, just accomplish the tasks at hand, in the manner prescribed. Those who don't find success here are either incapable of running a successful business, or do not want to put forth the effort to accomplish their goals. I for one do, and will continue to do so, as I truly enjoy what I do and the folks I work with at G.A. Wright.

Cons

Sometimes the travel does get a bit long, especially when you are across country from your home for an extended period of time, but you must take the good with the bad, as we all were aware of the requirements of our position at GAW.

More communication between field consultants, regional reps and management.

6. 22 years of professional association

Current Contractor - Retail Marketing Consultant in Port Huron, MI
    Current Contractor - Retail Marketing Consultant in Port Huron, MI

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have had excellent support and relationship for 22 years without 1 complaint or problem. Working remote from Denver, CO anywhere in North America, it is essential to have good communications and support from the home office. In every case this was provided by Gary Wright and his staff.

Cons

You are away from home. So you have to like meeting new people in new places. Every assignment has an interesting challenge.

Keep up the good work

7. Strong Support

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

G.A. Wright has been as supportive as possible to those of us in the field. This company changes daily to support the needs of the retail industry and I am proud to have been a part of it for well over 20 years. Communication is a plus and everyone including Gary make themselves available whenever needed. A great support team that works both ways. I have no complaints, only praise for the services offered and the caliber of the entire group.

It takes a special kind of person to work this type of job and to travel where needed. Those that are not cut out for it or do not have the skills required, complain. The skilled are long term, have enjoyed our association with G.A. Wright and we keep doing it year after year!

Cons

Over the years when problems or questions have come up, Gary has acted quickly to correct them.

Keep doing what you are doing.

8. Great company to be associated with

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

G A Wright provides an opportunity to work with a variety of clients and a variety of situations. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that you have helped a client out of a stressful situation or made their sale a great success. G A Wright provides the guidelines and the tools but they leave the implementation to your expertise.

Cons

I have had no complaints

Keep up the good work

9. Best Company I have ever worked with!

Current Contractor - Consultant in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

After 20 years in Big Box Multi Unit Mgt, I have finally found a home with a company with a great moral compass, Inspired leadership and carry the flag of the company proudly. With so many choices for small businesses i have found after completing over 20 projects for GA Wright that in every case, the independent small business that I worked with was overwhelmed with the positive results and methods used to achieve their goals. I have always been treated as a hero by the company and hope to work for years to come! The position gives me the flex ability and challenge needed to keep me engaged for many years!

Cons

There are none. If you are a professorial looking for a company to be a partner with and to use your years of skill sets in a healthy environment that G A Wright is the place to work

Keep up the great work!

10. Great company to work with! Supportive!

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

Fantastic office staff! Always willing to help to make everyone successful. Management there for me 24/7! CEO - True definition of an officer and a gentleman! Supportive in both professional and personal crisis. Small company with large heart!

Cons

Former employees who do not understand the value of comittment, self motivation, and personal responsibility.

Keep up the good work!!!!

11. A chance to excell

Current Contractor - Consultant in Bloomington, IN
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Bloomington, IN

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

After working for big box companys for years it is great to have the chance to think out of the box and do things that work. The decisions I make really effect the lives of others in a positive way. Each assignment is a new challange so it never gets old. The support of management when needed has always been helpful. I now enjoy going to work. Never need to look over shoulder about decisions!

Cons

None sofar, but its only been 8 years. Are you kidding I have seen the world!

You have a great system don't change it. Thanks for all you one on one support!