G2 Inc.

G2 Inc. Reviews in Annapolis Junction, MD

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Paul Green

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Smart people working for all the right reasons

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Annapolis Junction, MD

ProsOpen, creative, innovative environment. Technology people from all walks of life working on some meaningful, challenging work. Family values and open door policies across management. Strong benefits and compensation. Large number of contracts for a smaller company with plenty of position flexibility.

Consif you are not intrinsically motivated you may struggle with the pace and drive of the other engineers. Various typical pains while dealing with mostly federal gov contracts.

G2 Inc. Corporate Recruiter responded to this review

Jun 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

My big take away from your comments are being "Intrinsically Motivated". You hit the nail on the head! At G2 we deliberately hire candidates
    ... More

Working at G2 has been an amazing and enjoyable experience so far.

Security Engineer (Current Employee) Annapolis Junction, MD

ProsG2 is very much an employee centric company. They genuinely value the people that work here by giving them the freedom to be creative in the solutions they develop for customers. The corporate culture is also very supportive in that it encourages cooperation, creativity, and most importantly open and honest communication.

ConsG2 is still a small company and certain policies and procedures are still being developed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do everything you can to keep the great small company culture of fun, innovation and collaboration going no matter how big G2 gets.

Great Place to work...

Director (Former Employee) Annapolis Junction, MD

ProsG2 presents a small company feel, great leaders, innovation opportunities.

ConsThere are not many cons to G2 except some of the niche areas are hard to find staffing for so you may spend some time waiting between projects.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Happy with move to G2. I was tired of being just a number and being treated only as a profit source. G2 fixed that.

Systems Security Engineer (Current Employee) Annapolis Junction, MD

ProsBenefits are great
    Small company feel, i know most of the people in payroll and in HR, i know who i can go to for questions. Plus They know who i am.
    HR and Recruiting are top notch, i hear from HR monthly and it just to see how i am doing.

ConsTo many managers for such a small company.
    Managers and Executives say they want to keep company small, but their actions are not showing that. they seem to be wanting to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company feel and keep the level of communication high. HR , Recruiting and Payroll departments make the difference.

Worked for G2 Inc.? Contribute to the Community!