G2 Inc.

Great Place to work...

Director (Former Employee)
Annapolis Junction, MD

I worked at G2 Inc. full-time for more than a year

ProsG2 presents a small company feel, great leaders, innovation opportunities.

ConsThere are not many cons to G2 except some of the niche areas are hard to find staffing for so you may spend some time waiting between projects.

Happy with move to G2. I was tired of being just a number and being treated only as a profit source. G2 fixed that.

Systems Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at G2 Inc.

ProsBenefits are great
Small company feel, i know most of the people in payroll and in HR, i know who i can go to for questions. Plus They know who i am.
HR and Recruiting are top notch, i hear from HR monthly and it just to see how i am doing.

ConsTo many managers for such a small company.
Managers and Executives say they want to keep company small, but their actions are not showing that. they seem to be wanting to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company feel and keep the level of communication high. HR , Recruiting and Payroll departments make the difference.

Small Company with Large Company Overhead

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Columbia, MD

I worked at G2 Inc.

Prosplenty of contracts. Management pays you while you are on the bench between contracts. flexible hours. Fully stocked fridge w/free sodas, snack, fruit, etc. Game room. Happy Hours

ConsLots of overhead, which leads to lower than industry standard pay. There are other companies of similar size that do not have as many people on overhead (aka non-billable folks) and pay much more while still providing similar benefits/atmosphere

Advice to Senior ManagementLay off people that arent billable. Pay your talented employees above the standard. If you want the best, then pay the best.

G2 - A great Place to Work and Grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at G2 Inc.

ProsGreat place to work. Incredible opportunity to learn from visionary leaders and gain valuable experience working on important solutions for a diverse array of customers.

ConsThe only downside may be the small company atmosphere in terms of typical 'back office' functions like HR, payroll, etc, but that is improving with company's growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep learning, keep growing, take care of the employee first, and the customer second.

Worked for G2 Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G2 Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for G2 Inc. CEO Paul Green. All reviews posted anonymously by G2 Inc. employees.