GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION

2.6
CEO

1. Nice people to work

I worked at GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION

Pros

Good people and Management. very cooperative boss. Team work is good.

Cons

Time flexiblity. They are very serious in time management. which is not good for a programmer in my experience

2. my experience is awful

I worked at GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

nothing to say about them,aviod these guys

Cons

they don't pay your salary on time and they to try skip payments for contractors.
    I have been trying to get my pending amount for last 3 months now but there is no response , they play cheap games to avoid payments...
    I wont suggest this company to any one, they are blood suckers. better to stay miles away from this company

3. Very Good ,Currently working at Galax-Esystems More than 2 years

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with Galax-ESystems more than 2 years from now ,,we are happy with our family They paid good salaries and flexible .if anyone interested for GC /H1b transfer they always do their best to keep the consultant happy.

Cons

Any company has pro's and con's but coming to Galax-Esystems this is a growing company since last 4 years to till date and I keep recommend to join in this company.

Advice to Management

Nothing

5. Very Good

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mid size growing company with honest approach ..recently I joined there 6 months back we are very happy with my family .

Cons

Every company has pros and con's but where I found nothing so far and I hope the same way going forward .

Advice to Management

Nothing

Horrible small body shop desi consulting company

I have been working at GALAX-ESYSTEMS CORPORATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No pros that i know of.

Cons

If you want to have your career not associated with a horrible sketch small body DESI company stay away from Galax E-system named company. This company just has around 5-6 employees who are struggling consultants trapped by false lies and short projects by a guy who contacts for projects and scams you.

This company doesnt have any future and possible will close down and change name to something else if someone files DOL complaint against them. Beware of someone who calls you from this company and lures you in transferring visa to his company or giving you good salary and filling your GC etc.

As far as know this company has terrible H1B visa success rate and hasnt filed anyone's GC. They dont have any good clients and delay paychecks and do all typical small body shop proceedings.

If you want to save your life from trouble stay away from this company.

RSS Feed </> Embed